Thread: "[GRJM]_Pat" STEAM_0:0:9486179

1. Default "[GRJM]_Pat" STEAM_0:0:9486179

So someone reported that this guy was using wall hacks, and I only made it in time to get two or three rounds of him.

I went with 50/50, he wasn't using it and then it looked like he was with some of his actions.

Just use mat_wireframe 1 and check.

2. Default

Thanks again for going in. I would have, but I was in the middle of downloading and uploading things. I'm not entirely great with wall-hackers, so I'll leave this one up to Zero.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

3. Default

i didn't see anything that looked overtly wrong.

what parts make you think he's walling?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

it was suspicious, especially when he pulled his knife out and was avoiding him around the box while basically staring at him.. that nade after the round was what really got me though.. what are the odds of you throwing a nade right there..

now that i think about it the second round with the flashbang at the right time.. i wouldnt of thought anything if he didnt delay it..

I'm have to say its not enough for a ban though...
    Fear is a Liar.

5. Default

Tough one. The flash thing is what got me the most. The nade thing could've easily been a coincidence and the fact that he commented on it makes me think it was. The dancing around the box.. meh.. and the bomb sequence I saw the guy before he even aimed at him so.. pretty inconclusive. Keep an eye out, I guess.