Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Im back kinda i need some help so help me

Default Im back kinda i need some help so help me

im in AIT finnaly after all this trouble ect.

im allowed my eletronics but i have no internet at my barracks

i have a mytouch cell phone with 3G and Edge internet connection

is it possible for me to set up my laptop with internet usinbgf my phone?

if so how is it done

id like internet at my barracks so i can get online and play with everyone agian during personal time when not in class

PLEase HELP

IF YOUR WONdering how i am posting online right now i am at a PX with limited wifi

also
    if you want
    text me
    i get bored =/
    just let me know who you are when you text me so i dont get creeped out

651 367 9069

2. Default

Hey mikey!

I'll text you. As for the internet connection what fort are you at? When my ex was at Ft. Lee, her barracks had limited wifi connection so she was able to leech internet there. As for the internet, your phone obviously has bluetooth but does your laptop have bluetooth? If it doesn't have bluetooth you can buy a USB bluetooth device.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

well my laptop has a bluetooth symbol up by where like num pad light caps light ect is, i just dont know how to set it iup or turn it on, and even then what id do after i did that

like how to make my phone work wth it

my lap top is a
    Gateway NV53
    AMD Vision
    AMD Athlon II X2 m300

4. Default

Yes it is possible to connect to the internet with your laptop through a phone's 3g, however, it won't be awesome but possible.

What phone are you exactly using? I guess I need to know it's OS. And from that I should be able to help you a lot more.

There are certain settings and I believe a 3rd party program your phone needs.
    These are the words you wish you wrote down.

It's called tethering and it can void your contract with T-mobile if you do over something like 2gb data a month. I also don't think you can use it on CSS but I may be wrong.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=mytouch+tethering
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

6. Default

u get electronics in ait now? wtf is this world coming to... we couldnt even buy magazines during ait...

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rapedollar$ View Post
    u get electronics in ait now? wtf is this world coming to... we couldnt even buy magazines during ait...
    lol. Certain AIT you can bring that stuff with you. I know I'm bringing my laptop.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

give me a break im at jackson lol

and only for like 3 hours a day

meh

my phone is a Mytouch 3g OS android 1.6
    not rooted

its a mytouch 3g

os android 1.6

3g and edge network enabled

and ait is pussy now

im also at fort jackson )=

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    its a mytouch 3g

os android 1.6

3g and edge network enabled

and ait is pussy now

im also at fort jackson )=
    Well hey atleast you have females at Ft. Jackson hahaha
    Not like Ft. Benning or Knox.

Most likely I'll be in Leonard Wood.

มวยไทย