Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: nfl conference championship games

1. Default

Good riddance Favre. Now retire like you were the last 2 times. Saints deserve the Super Bowl. Def. America's team like the Pats were in 2001 after 9/11

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    Good riddance Favre. Now retire like you were the last 2 times. Saints deserve the Super Bowl. Def. America's team like the Pats were in 2001 after 9/11
    i would say something mean to you about dissing Favre, but then agian you're a girl and can't possibly comprehend football, so it's ok. you just keep cheering for the team with the pretty jerseys...

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    i would say something mean to you about dissing Favre, but then agian you're a girl and can't possibly comprehend football, so it's ok. you just keep cheering for the team with the pretty jerseys...
    I don't like Favre. Get the fuck over it. I rather have a young QB like Rodgers then an old undecided hack like Favre. Toodles.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

4. Default

I don't like Favre. Get the fuck over it. I rather have a young QB like Rodgers then an old undecided hack like Favre. Toodles.
    favre is the greatest QB of all time, he just couldn't stay in GB. with their terrible o-line rogers was a better fit. Favre is still better tho rogers is promesing.

5. Default

favre is the greatest QB of all time, he just couldn't stay in GB. with their terrible o-line rogers was a better fit. Favre is still better tho rogers is promesing.
    I've been spoiled by watching Brady win 3 Super Bowls. I can't stand an athlete who says "I'm retiring" and then piss on an organization by signing for their rivals. Favre did it twice on me by going to the Jets of all shitty teams.

I got upset when Junior Seau said he was retiring then came back to the Patriots twice. Seriously if your done playing, leave. One of my good friends used to love Favre until he went to the Vikings.

Favre and Childress have bumped heads through the season. He got pissed because he got taken out since Childress doesn't want to risk injury to Favre. Looking at Favre play is like looking at paper mache. I cringe everytime an old QB wants to play tougher than they are. All the hits Favre took just proved that to me. Interceptions and hard hits. Like AI said... Favre made some huge brain farts in this game and even in 07 I still am pissed at that game

มวยไทย

6. Default

Still haven't gotten over that trolling phase, huh?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Still haven't gotten over that trolling phase, huh?
    how so? it is true, girls can't play football, nothing wrong with it, it's just they're not physically able.

8. Default

it's just they're not physically able.
    /popcorn.
    These are the words you wish you wrote down.

9. Default

Women don't play football. They play rugby. Twice as difficult without the pussy padding and helmets. Not sure why anyone plays sports with helmets anyways. It increases the chance of brain injury.

มวยไทย

10. Default

Women don't play football. They play rugby. Twice as difficult without the pussy padding and helmets. Not sure why anyone plays sports with helmets anyways. It increases the chance of brain injury.
    I'm curious to hear your elaboration on these statements.