Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: nfl conference championship games

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Proven where?

I would think that it is obvious that something to diffuse a blow to the head would help prevent injury.

http://www.injuryresearch.bc.ca/Publ...ct%20sheet.pdf

"Helmets and face shields are proven to significantly reduce head and face injuries..."

As someone who continues to play the sport of hockey, I trust the helmet to do its job (and the only injuries I have sustained are cuts to the face, lacerated spleen, and a knee injury) and I wouldn't play hockey without one.

Anyways on topic: I really haven't cared for football since the Pats lost in 2008. My home team (Lions) has never been good since I've been alive so I really couldn't care less.
    I'm talking about brain injuries not actual "facial" injuries. Go talk to former LB Ted Johnson of the Patriots, Roman Phifer who is now a coach with the Broncos or former forward of BU Hockey Travis Roy. Although you should know the only thing REALLY protecting your head is a measly mouth guard.
    Last edited by loka; 01-25-2010 at 03:39 PM.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

2. Default

your bounties have yet ceased to end until the ring is on the finger... which is at Miami's Sun Life Stadium on Febuary 7th, 2010... it is here that the Indianoplis Colts, will attempt to take on Drew Brees and the instoppable gold and black New Orleans Saints... both coming off impressionable wins in their conferences... but on this day only one will come out Champions... and needless to say, The New England Patriots can only watch and wait....

Good luck i SAY, GOOD LUCK!

Peace, love and empty bullets ~ChronicRogue

Check me out now on Face Book. Join my Mafia Wars, Clan with me in Vampire Wars or stop down to my farm on Farmville.

GOT XBOX LIVE? Add ChronicVT

"The hardest part to any problem is the easy part to any solution" ~ My fifth grade Mathematics Teacher
    (or at least I believe that is what she said... I was too busy thinking of all the naughty things I would do to her 22 year old... ooops is this mic still on...) CLICK!

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ChronicVT View Post
    your bounties have yet ceased to end until the ring is on the finger... which is at Miami's Sun Life Stadium on Febuary 7th, 2010... it is here that the Indianoplis Colts, will attempt to take on Drew Brees and the instoppable gold and black New Orleans Saints... both coming off impressionable wins in their conferences... but on this day only one will come out Champions... and needless to say, The New England Patriots can only watch and wait....

Good luck i SAY, GOOD LUCK!
    you mean the Saints who came off a win that was given to them and not deserved?

4. Default

You talk about the Jets being a horrible team? Id say that even thought I am a Patriots fan, their team, which led a lot of categories in stats, has improved greatly this year. After their Week 10 when they were 4-6, the defense shaped up and look at Dirty Sanchez err Mark Sanchez. This rookie QB stepped up his game and showed that he could lead. Sure the defense was crippled against the Colts but look at the first half....jesus christ shut the Colts down. look to see great things from the Jets next season, but the Patriots still own them!!!!

Btw...The Saints vs The Colts......interesting game. Like MBP said, the colts will take it, but the game will be very tough. The Saints have almost no experience in a game like that, and they will fall under pressure to the Colts. Still tight game tho....
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

5. Default

Colts will win. Why? All the colts talked about and the talk surrounding the colts was "to win the super bowl". All the talks surrounding the saints, "to GET to the super bowl". The colts are more prepared mentally to win a game like this, however I am sure it will be a really good game.
    These are the words you wish you wrote down.

6. Default

im just happy the queens arnt making it...

IN YOUR FACE FARVE. now go retire and un-retire and try to get on a different team so you can fail to win the superbowl next season...

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton