Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: nfl conference championship games

1. Default nfl conference championship games

Anyone watching them? I'm a pretty big indi fan. In the nfc, I believe mini will win. I'm watching the sports analysis for the afc championship game, and thank the lord maynerd isn't playing this week for the colts. They really need to find a decent 2nd string qb.

2. Default

The winner of the colts vs jets game is who I want to win at the super bowl. I hate NO and Vikings.
    These are the words you wish you wrote down.

3. Default

Well i was rooting for the jets to win everything so that when my Patriots beat them next season the victory would be sweeter!!!! But this will do. now enjoy the Colts vs (VIKING!!!!!)
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    Anyone watching them? I'm a pretty big indi fan. In the nfc, I believe mini will win. I'm watching the sports analysis for the afc championship game, and thank the lord maynerd isn't playing this week for the colts. They really need to find a decent 2nd string qb.
    I thought you was a 49ers fan ? Make up your mind band wagoner.

5. Default

My teams aren't in (Pats and Packers) so I don't care. I want NO cause I can't stand Favre anymore.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

6. Default

I like both teams. The 49ers will always be my team son. Peyton manning is just a stud. I'm a big fan of his individualy. I've been following him since his days as a vol

7. Default

looks like the Saints have discovered that they can't wint his game faily so they'll just try to take Favre out with cheap shots...these its are getting later and later, and they just tried to twist an ankle.

8. Default

why even have an overtime? i mean if the ref's are going to give the game to the Saints then they should have just done it at the coin toss...

go saints!!! they should definitely win

10. Default

Yeah, some of the calls were outrageous in the overtime, but anyhow. Favre made a fatal mistake at the last possession of the 4th trying to make that throw. He could have ran the ball and gain 5-10yrd, and won the game with a field goal. Although I wanted a Super Bowl rematch with Favre vs. Manning, the Saints played hard and deserves their first Super Bowl appearance, so congrats to them. What an impressive kick by Hartley.