Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: fml

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Poker$tar$ View Post
    If you ever see me at the gym, don't fuck with me. Thats how I cope, I get in the zone at the gym and fuck some weights up.
    Poker star u mother fucker slut. I didn't kno u were on the forums son. U gotta fuck those weights up son u crazy son of a bitch

2. Default

k well ima go now.... later, maybe

3. Default

FML! ......................................

Attachment 1359

Fuck the LZMA Stream Compressor and fuck the developer who insists on using it! I can't install my OS!
    Last edited by walterbrunswick; 04-08-2010 at 10:37 AM.

4. Default

well, my suggestion would be to connect the harddrive to another computer, use that computer to copy the files over, pray to your gods, sacrifice a computer mouse and three scores of crows and go on a rampage throughout the town
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

Well said sir, well said :applaud:

Anyway, didn't go on a rampage across town (doubt that would have accomplished anything), instead unmerged sys-apps/man and merged app-arch/lzma and compiled that bitch... (2.6.x)

Attachment 1363

Epicness -.-
    Last edited by walterbrunswick; 04-08-2010 at 10:37 AM.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    fml! ......................................

Attachment 1359

fuck the lzma stream compressor and fuck the developer who insists on using it! I can't install my os!
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    well, my suggestion would be to connect the harddrive to another computer, use that computer to copy the files over, pray to your gods, sacrifice a computer mouse and three scores of crows and go on a rampage throughout the town
    Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    well said sir, well said :applaud:

Anyway, didn't go on a rampage across town (doubt that would have accomplished anything), instead unmerged sys-apps/man and merged app-arch/lzma and compiled that bitch... (2.6.x)

Attachment 1363

epicness -.-
    reading.png

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine