Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Crim

1. Default Crim

Hai everyone, i heard this is where i can get sweet skills and not suck at CS anymore T__T
    There is no greater sorrow than to recall in misery, the times when we were happy

Hi Crim.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

Oh but of course brother-man! This ios where you get your skills, kill, and bills!! Welcome to the forums
    Go find a white crayon, color a zebra, and stay out of my house NOOBS!

4. Default

Welcome. You never say hi anymore in-game

5. Default

@walter. sorry, ill say hi when im on in admin chat as soon as my powers get turned on! XD
    There is no greater sorrow than to recall in misery, the times when we were happy

6. Default

Glad to finally see you on the forums Crim.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

7. Default

@James. Yeah i figured since i got admin now i better get to doin the forum thing

8. Default

welcome 2 the forums.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

Hey Crim!

Glad to know good reg got admin.
    Deprodigy Approves This Message!

(delete and be banned)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

"It’s easier to seek forgiveness than ask for permission."
    - Proverb

"Never ascribe to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte

"Become who you are."
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

"There are two primary choices in life; to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."
    -Dennis Waitley

10. Default

Yup. I Just gotta wait for it to get activated