Thread: Again Maynard bans me

1. Default Again Maynard bans me

so maynard what is it this time u banned me for?

if its the hells demon thing. well this afternoon u were playing it for quite a while and when i asked u if were allowed to use it u clearly said i dont care, so i was using it to. so if thats the ban well ur wrong to do so.

other then that there's no reason i dont hack.

2. Default

i banned you
    Last edited by echo501st; 01-25-2010 at 01:10 AM.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Chibby View Post
    so maynard what is it this time u banned me for?

if its the hells demon thing. well this afternoon u were playing it for quite a while and when i asked u if were allowed to use it u clearly said i dont care, so i was using it to. so if thats the ban well ur wrong to do so.

other then that there's no reason i dont hack.
    wow, you just get everything wrong don't you?

first. I didn't ban you

second. I was on it 2 buy some xp with extra money, the round quickly ended before I could switch off of it. I then so did switch.

third. I NEVER once said " i dont care" think up some other lie.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

4. Default

really one round i saw u on it for 5 rounds and then i went on it. so whats your point, i was on it for 4 rounds and as u banned me i wasn't on hells demon i was on raiden so nice one, ofcourse ur the one who told echo to ban me

anyways the thing is done, IF ZERO really doesn't want us on it he should remove it makes things ALOT more permanent, since ive never seen yet hells demon crash the server.
    Last edited by inthebutt; 01-25-2010 at 03:24 PM. Reason: double post

5. Default

I would suggest this topic be closed, it looks like its just another spam flame post.

Why do you waste your life making retarded posts like this? This isn't even a proper ban abuse post.

Rezel<ibis>: i'll make a self reliant artificial intelligence to deal with admins... I'll call it maynard 1.0 a exact replica of his personality to kick the shit out of bad admins..
    maynard<ibis>: an army of AI maynards.... this pleases me.

Wow, I love inappropriate postings!
    Go find a white crayon, color a zebra, and stay out of my house NOOBS!

7. Default

No one is supposed to be using Hells demon even if its for XP. That's pretty low.

Thread Closed..