Thread: Chibby

1. Thumbs down Chibby

ban chibby just now for many reasons.
    He told me and the server that maynard told him he could use hell's demon, maynard came on and told me he did not.
    He was using hell's demon which is a race that constantly crashes the server.
    I believe between him putting the server at risk and lieing straight to my face that is was worth a ban.
    7 days
    evidence:

echo501st: so you are allowing hells demon now?
    maynard <Ibis.a>: no?
    echo501st: chibby is swearing that you told him he could
    maynard <Ibis.a>: he's lieing
    maynard <Ibis.a>: I havnt talked 2 him in months.
    echo501st: shall we ban him then?
    maynard <Ibis.a>: if he's saying that I said he could. then yes
    maynard <Ibis.a>: he's lieing and puting the server at risk

Chibby ( music ) : oh ya echo we can use Hell Demon maynard was using it today

Chibby ( music ) : ya he was on it and he's MISTER RULES

(ADMIN) echo501st<ibis.a> ( no sound ): okay but if it crashes the server who ever was on it will be ban

Chibby ( music ) : i asked him and he said it doens't matter anymore cause it wont be fixed for a while

*DEAD* Chibby ( music ) : trust me i was on it today when i saw him on it and we both know it would be the best way for him to ban me lol

Chibby ( music ) : we both know how much he's like to ban me

(ADMIN) echo501st<ibis.a> ( no sound ): okay but understand if the server crashes i will ban you

Chibby ( music ) : ok

2. Default

dude thats not even worth a 7 day ban and first off maynard is not even in the right to even be on that race and i asked when he was on and he DID say i dont care, so anyways he can deny it all he wants but i know what i heard or else i wouldn't have went on it, its not a big deal to not use one race, and also i never used it after i was told not to before but after seeing maynard on it thought we were allowed

3. Default

look chibby its not anything personal at all. i believe you were lieing to me. Therefore between the lieing and the being on that race i decided that 7 days was a good enough ban. The normal ban for being on hells demon is one day.

4. Default

dude i wasn't lying to you and second then maynard should be banned for 1 days aswell, i seriously couldn't care not to use hells demon why would i lie about it?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Chibby View Post
    dude i wasn't lying to you and second then maynard should be banned for 1 days aswell, i seriously couldn't care not to use hells demon why would i lie about it?
    chibby do not use the race hells demon again.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    chibby do not use the race hells demon again.
    A 7 day ban is too harsh for allegedly lying. Chibby I suggest to post on the unban section in proper format. I'm sure Zero will unban you sooner than later.
    Chibby's action were justified because the admin used the hells demon himself. Let's not be hypocrites here.