Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Gg server up

1. Arrow Gg server up

This is the check list for the sm version of GG.
    Green = Done
    Yellow = Done Part
    Orange = started programing
    Red = started planning/requests
    Purple = Untested but available
    Normal = not done

Get GG running locally
    Configure weapon order to be the same
    Configure Knifing to the the same

Configure team killing to work the same
    Get scoreboard to display current level
    Get bodies to dissolve
    Get no block

Bullet Tracers
    Get grenade trails (program from scratch|currently canceled)
    Set up wins sounds
    Convert wins as a test
    Get winner motd display

Get map changes to work correctly

Set up temp test server on main server
    Copy admins and reserved slots
    Test 24 hours
    Shut down main server
    Copy logs over
    Copy bans over

Copy and convert wins database
    Release of server
    Last edited by ZERO; 01-20-2010 at 12:28 AM.

2. Default

I have made a post to the developer of the gg plugin offering $$$ in exchange for a plugin update with the changes I want by the end of the week. This should result in a much more stable plugin in the long run and also saves me from needing to spend a lot of time coding these changes myself so I can work on the nade trails plugin over the next week. Hopefully he accepts b/c I am willing to pay a lot of money to get this server switched asap.

I love you. No homo.

EDIT: Glad our admin money is going to something like this. That's pretty cool actually.
    ZOMBIE [ibis.a]

4. Default

zero, you're fucking amazing.

as long as this works, you'll seriously be my hero
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

Ok I am not sure if I am going to be able to make the little trail that follows nades when they are thrown. I will keep working on it but I think that it is actually going to be very hard to do becuase of the way that sm handles entities and effects.

and dam it is getting packed, I am running out of drive space...

6. Default

...is drivespace that stuff which makes lag not happen? if so i'm not sure we need grenade trails
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

^^^ haha. +1
    ZOMBIE [ibis.a]

8. Default

I am talking about my drive space as in the amount of free space on my HDD. I have 5 and they are all 80% filled and once you cross 80% performance drops off. I am going to need to add another 2TB soon....

This is unrelated to the servers.

9. Default

oh, ok then. trail away

10. Default

TODAY the maker of the plugin made a release with the changes I asked for! He did this for FREE, despite this I still plan to send him $50 for getting this up so fast once we have swapped the servers! (if I can find his paypal address)