Thread: 7 day ban?!?

1. Default 7 day ban?!?

so how is it that maynards mistake in going on hells demon and me thinking we were allowed to use it am i banned for 7 days if thats so then he should be banned for 7 days aswell for going on it, like -=NYS=- C.O. said NO ONE should be going on it for any reason not even to put xp on it.

and as an admin(Maynard) u should be leading by example, certainly u since u are the one enforcing all the rules.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Chibby View Post
    so how is it that maynards mistake in going on hells demon and me thinking we were allowed to use it am i banned for 7 days if thats so then he should be banned for 7 days aswell for going on it, like -=NYS=- C.O. said NO ONE should be going on it for any reason not even to put xp on it.

and as an admin(Maynard) u should be leading by example, certainly u since u are the one enforcing all the rules.
    Lol don't talk 2 me about leading by example, I'm not the 1 that was stripped of my admin for being an abusive shit head.

I made the call 2 jump on it quickly while I was dead 2 unload some xp. I'm ranked number 1 on the server, and have a position 2 fight for. as stated I zoned out and the round then started while I was on it, I then changed my race. this is also a decision I made as an admin, and you're in no position 2 be questioning it.

the main reason you were bannd is cause you told echo that I said you could go on that class and play it, and that's beyond a lie, other then this, I haven't spoken with you in months cause I despise your childish like ways, and want nothing to do with them.

Ive never even seen the race crash the server, nor do I believe it does. I played it for like 3 days strait (before informed its fucked) when the problem apparently first started and I never saw a single crash. but back 2 my point, if I decide 2 jump on it 2 un-load my xp, that's my business and my decision, deal with it. the current rule that stands behind that race is no 1 is allowed 2 play it, and I did not do that.

Echo bannd you for 1 week for your lies. deal with it.

also it would be great if you stopped spamming the admin abuse section with fail threads that are never in the proper format.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Lol don't talk 2 me about leading by example, I'm not the 1 that was stripped of my admin for being an abusive shit head.

I made the call 2 jump on it quickly while I was dead 2 unload some xp. I'm ranked number 1 on the server, and have a position 2 fight for. as stated I zoned out and the round then started while I was on it, I then changed my race. this is also a decision I made as an admin, and you're in no position 2 be questioning it.

the main reason you were bannd is cause you told echo that I said you could go on that class and play it, and that's beyond a lie, other then this, I haven't spoken with you in months cause I despise your childish like ways, and want nothing to do with them.

Ive never even seen the race crash the server, nor do I believe it does. I played it for like 3 days strait (before informed its fucked) when the problem apparently first started and I never saw a single crash. but back 2 my point, if I decide 2 jump on it 2 un-load my xp, that's my business and my decision, deal with it. the current rule that stands behind that race is no 1 is allowed 2 play it, and I did not do that.

Echo bannd you for 1 week for your lies. deal with it.

also it would be great if you stopped spamming the admin abuse section with fail threads that are never in the proper format.
    maynard don't use hells demon till ZERO fixes it.

if you don't want people using it, don't use it yourself, even if you are just unloading XP. find another class.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-