Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Codedy <ibis.a>

obviously masta. but if not.../permaban via my console :-)

1. no forum account that we know of.
    2. it's been over a week since his first offense
    3. when all of us told him to take it off, he would of said that he purchased admin don't you think?

regardless...if he did, then good for him. if not, the next time i catch him with his pants down imma kick his ass outta here.
    ZOMBIE [ibis.a]

2. Default

then he will post about it and get unbanned...

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

He has had the ibis.a tag on for a week now, so I'm sure if he DID indeed get admin, it would have been activated by now.

When asked if he purchased admin, no one would get a response.

When asked to remove the tag, no one would get a response.
    Deprodigy Approves This Message!

(delete and be banned)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

"It’s easier to seek forgiveness than ask for permission."
    - Proverb

"Never ascribe to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte

"Become who you are."
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

"There are two primary choices in life; to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."
    -Dennis Waitley

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rapedollar$ View Post
    /permaban.

sry masta. hes right. i dont like keeping trash around the servers...

Take care of this guy.
    If there was a mix up Zero can always unban him....

5. Default

it's simple. did chewy or {bos}zombie get their admin activated? if they did, then ban this codedy fucker. he's worn the tag for a week, and if those two got their admin activated during that time zero would have activated codedy's as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

6. Default

Here's what I do in order to find out if someone with the tag is an admin.

When they log in (fully to show on sb_status) type ma_admins. If they don't show up tell them that they have 30 seconds to prove their an admin or get banned for a week. If they don't talk or respond ban them for impersonating an admin. (not really a week, that's just to get their attention.)

Make sure they're logged in, though. If it just said "<insert name here> <ibis.a> has connected" and they haven't shown up on the list yet, it's because they aren't fully logged into the server. Once it does the "No bans found for <insert name here> <ibis.a>, yada yada yada" that's when the hammers should start falling if they don't show up on the admin list and are just wearing the tag to impersonate an admin. If they are a noob that just hasn't had their admin activated yet they'll tell you in a flash. Likewise, if they are a noob that just hasn't had their admin activated yet, they can ask Zero to un-ban them when he can get around to it.
    Yeah. I'm an admin. What of it?

7. Default

well chewey got his admin activated, not sure about {bos}zombie though.
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

8. Default

ok, just spoke to bos. his admin is activated, so codedy is not waiting for activation.
    rip this fucker a new hole