Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Codedy <ibis.a>

1. Default Codedy <ibis.a>

Codedy didnt buy admin did he? I'll post a screenshot in a few.

Oh...and Bumpkin if you are out here...I finally joined up just for you.

2. Default

ma_admins shows who the admins are or you can do ma_users

OMG BLUMPKIN<33

Haaayyyy.

And to be honest, I hope he didn't...he's going to be a trouble admin.

I can already foresee this.
    Deprodigy Approves This Message!

(delete and be banned)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

"It’s easier to seek forgiveness than ask for permission."
    - Proverb

"Never ascribe to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte

"Become who you are."
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

"There are two primary choices in life; to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."
    -Dennis Waitley

4. Default

Any ma_ commands require you to have admin privs to use if I'm not mistaken.
    Yeah. I'm an admin. What of it?

Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS View Post
    Any ma_ commands require you to have admin privs to use if I'm not mistaken.

With any ma_ command you have to be admin to use.

If I'm not mistaken, ma_ is mani-admin.

(delete and be banned)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

- Proverb

"Never ascribe to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte

"Become who you are."
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

"There are two primary choices in life; to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."
    -Dennis Waitley

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Bumpkin View Post

With any ma_ command you have to be admin to use.

If I'm not mistaken, ma_ is mani-admin.
    Right, but I've only ever used ma_admins, I've never used ma_users, therefore can't speak to people being able to use it who don't have admin privs. I was simply speculating.

7. Default

soooo...why don't one of you admins hop on and hit up that magical ma_admin to see if this guy did buy admin or not?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

8. Default

It only works for connected clients -- so if he's not online at the time it won't say anything! =P

9. Default

Everyone starts somewhere. It is those that just frankly refuse to grow or change that should be dealt with in a harsh manner. So help him out without being too forceful or controlling, if you believe he is going to be 'trouble.'

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    Everyone starts somewhere. It is those that just frankly refuse to grow or change that should be dealt with in a harsh manner. So help him out without being too forceful or controlling, if you believe he is going to be 'trouble.'
    I've personally banned him numerous times for numerous offenses...we'll see though.

I'll help where I can.

And @Bears: Idfk. Never used ma_users before either.

(delete and be banned)

- Albert Einstein

- Proverb

- Napoleon Bonaparte

"Become who you are."
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

-Dennis Waitley