Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: My new project!

Default My new project!

This is the current map I am working on..... check it out and tell me what you think!! (Yes it will go on the ZM server if it passes the ZERO test )
    http://s467.photobucket.com/albums/r...r_defense_RNK/

and in case you are wondering here is the link to my Chernobyl map (yes it is still under construction)
    http://s467.photobucket.com/albums/r...review%20pics/
    Go find a white crayon, color a zebra, and stay out of my house NOOBS!

Lookin' good!

I wanna make a map too...an escape map.

A Labyrinth escape map.

Because that would fucking rock.
    Deprodigy Approves This Message!

(delete and be banned)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

"It’s easier to seek forgiveness than ask for permission."
    - Proverb

"Never ascribe to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte

"Become who you are."
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

"There are two primary choices in life; to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."
    -Dennis Waitley

3. Default

Someone should make an escape map like this:

Your on a train thats going down the tracks and you got to try to get to the front of the train. Make it so the cars detach one by one as you run threw them, than at the end you gotta jump to a platform before the train and the last car or 2 go off the bridge.

I can picture that shit perfectly in my head but to put it to words is tricky. Either way it'd be a a sick escape map.

4. Default

tower map looks fucking awesome.

but what i really want to see, is a pokemon map. an escape map would be awesome, like you had to travel through the original game's story, city to city to get to the end.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

You people and your escape maps.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    You people and your escape maps.
    We would just like to see GOOD escape maps.

(delete and be banned)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

- Proverb

"Never ascribe to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte

"Become who you are."
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

"There are two primary choices in life; to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."
    -Dennis Waitley

7. Default

i just want to see a pokemon escape map.

the zombies could be reskinned to look like pikachus and...i don't know...kangeskahns?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

wow ummmmm......hmmmm, I don't know what to say to those lmao!!! I am currently wotrking on an escape map actually! I have menetioned it a few times and james has as well. It is chernobyl, and yes it is still in production!!! This map is going to be a pretty sick map as it is, then adding my new found skills into it will be the icing on the cake!!! So ya'll gotta tell me what you think of my castle map (other than the fact the lights go out and yes that problem has been fixed and re-submitted)

Quote Originally Posted by Rage View Post
    Someone should make an escape map like this:

Your on a train thats going down the tracks and you got to try to get to the front of the train. Make it so the cars detach one by one as you run threw them, than at the end you gotta jump to a platform before the train and the last car or 2 go off the bridge.

I can picture that shit perfectly in my head but to put it to words is tricky. Either way it'd be a a sick escape map.
    I agree that wouldbe a sick map, and I have taken it under advisement!! (I might try to draw up blueprints tonight!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Abandoned View Post
    I agree that wouldbe a sick map, and I have taken it under advisement!! (I might try to draw up blueprints tonight!!!!!
    What about mineeee.

D:

(delete and be banned)

- Albert Einstein

- Proverb

- Napoleon Bonaparte

"Become who you are."
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

-Dennis Waitley