Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Andrew_Pavlik's app

1. Default Andrew_Pavlik's app

I know I haven't been in this community very long and I know there are people who have been in longer then I have and who are still waiting to do this so I am bit hesitant for that reason, however I really enjoy this community and thought it wouldn't hurt for people to at least know I am interested in becoming a member. With that said here is my app -

Name:
    Andrew Pavlik

Birth Date:
    6-12-1983

In game Name:
    Andrew_Pavlik

Weapons of Choice:
    p90-deagle-scout-ak

Contact info:
    [email protected]

Maps:
    Any map thats not the current one. I always vote for the highest voted map next to "extend" map. I just like to keep things changing.

Reason for App:
    Well I have logged about 150hrs on the ZM server and even though I only joined the forums not to long ago I have really enjoyed the servers and the discussions on the forums. I would like to be apart of the future growth of the community and help anyway that I can.(also with that said I think I plan on either getting a reserve slot or admin sometime in the near future.)

Experience:
    Well my gaming career started with playing diablo and starcraft however I mostly played with friends and was never apart of a community. I then was lucky enough to get into beta testing of MOHAA(medal of honor allied assault) back in like.. 00/01? I found that I was actually pretty good at the game, specially as a sniper/rifles. I became pretty popular in the beta and when the full game came out became pretty popular on a few select servers I played on. I had some close friends who played counter-strike, I would brag about how good I was on MOHAA and they kept saying I would suck at CS, so I finally gave in and started playing CS in like 02/03. I found out that I wasnt as good as I thought lol, CS was a much faster pace game then MOHAA however I wasn't horriable either, in 04 I played some CAL matches but I still don't believe I was ever good enough to be there. This was also the first time I ever became apart of a gaming community, it was called STNY. They had a very enjoyable PUB server and forums that I spend several years on. And then WoW came out our gaming community went to WoW as "STNY" and I became an officer with that guild. I took a break for about 6mo's from WoW shortly after the first expansion, I was talked into coming back and changed servers to play with some real life friends. Due to my experiance in vinilla wow and the breif time I spent in BC raiding I quickly became the guilds raid leader and about a year after that I became the guilds guild master.

About me:
    I am a 26 who until recently was an auto wholesaler until about a week ago. My parents and I had several long discussions last week and it was decided that I would start working with my father to eventually take over our family's business(professional photography). I am getting married at the end of may and I guess.... thats it for right now.
    These are the words you wish you wrote down.

2. Default

good luck. hit up the pub. ill probably be there

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rapedollar$ View Post
    good luck. hit up the pub. ill probably be there
    I should play that more. I have tried my hand at GG and I'm not to bad at that just getting way to used to zombie mod lol.

4. Default

kudos about the married thing btw
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    kudos about the married thing btw
    lol thanks a lot! It is getting pretty stressful with planing and finding a place to live.

Good luck Andrew!!
    Deprodigy Approves This Message!

(delete and be banned)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

"It’s easier to seek forgiveness than ask for permission."
    - Proverb

"Never ascribe to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte

"Become who you are."
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

"There are two primary choices in life; to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."
    -Dennis Waitley

7. Default

andrew play more PUB asap.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

8. Default

+1 Andrew!

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    andrew play more PUB asap.
    lol played it for a little bit earlier today. woot rank 300something! haha, and I played 3 maps? and already had a guy accuse me of wall hacking.

Obvious camping spots are obvious.

10. Default

Good Luck on the App =]