I know I haven't been in this community very long and I know there are people who have been in longer then I have and who are still waiting to do this so I am bit hesitant for that reason, however I really enjoy this community and thought it wouldn't hurt for people to at least know I am interested in becoming a member. With that said here is my app -

Name:
Andrew Pavlik

Birth Date:
6-12-1983

In game Name:
Andrew_Pavlik

Weapons of Choice:
p90-deagle-scout-ak

Contact info:
[email protected]

Maps:
Any map thats not the current one. I always vote for the highest voted map next to "extend" map. I just like to keep things changing.

Reason for App:
Well I have logged about 150hrs on the ZM server and even though I only joined the forums not to long ago I have really enjoyed the servers and the discussions on the forums. I would like to be apart of the future growth of the community and help anyway that I can.(also with that said I think I plan on either getting a reserve slot or admin sometime in the near future.)

Experience:
Well my gaming career started with playing diablo and starcraft however I mostly played with friends and was never apart of a community. I then was lucky enough to get into beta testing of MOHAA(medal of honor allied assault) back in like.. 00/01? I found that I was actually pretty good at the game, specially as a sniper/rifles. I became pretty popular in the beta and when the full game came out became pretty popular on a few select servers I played on. I had some close friends who played counter-strike, I would brag about how good I was on MOHAA and they kept saying I would suck at CS, so I finally gave in and started playing CS in like 02/03. I found out that I wasnt as good as I thought lol, CS was a much faster pace game then MOHAA however I wasn't horriable either, in 04 I played some CAL matches but I still don't believe I was ever good enough to be there. This was also the first time I ever became apart of a gaming community, it was called STNY. They had a very enjoyable PUB server and forums that I spend several years on. And then WoW came out our gaming community went to WoW as "STNY" and I became an officer with that guild. I took a break for about 6mo's from WoW shortly after the first expansion, I was talked into coming back and changed servers to play with some real life friends. Due to my experiance in vinilla wow and the breif time I spent in BC raiding I quickly became the guilds raid leader and about a year after that I became the guilds guild master.

About me:
I am a 26 who until recently was an auto wholesaler until about a week ago. My parents and I had several long discussions last week and it was decided that I would start working with my father to eventually take over our family's business(professional photography). I am getting married at the end of may and I guess.... thats it for right now.