Thread: Lockerz Invites anyone ?

1. Cool Lockerz Invites anyone ?

So I got a Lockerz Invite from a person I've never met. lol.

Lockerz is a website were you answer questions and add people to obtain "PTZ" It's not a scam apperently. "PTZ" can be redeemed for other shit like PSP's and what not. If you want to check it out or anything... POST YOUR E-MAIL ! Not only do I get PTZ but you can start adding people too ;3

Thanks guys ! <3

2. Default

in b4 ban

3. Default

they claim it's invite only... but they have a section where you basically send them your name and email so they can just email you back and say welcome.

Wow! what do ya know, after 20 seconds of giving them my email I got his in my mailbox

I Invited You

That means you can join Lockerz.
    For free. Today. Right now. Click on in.

...invite only my ass Lol. it's called marketing. it's giving ppl the illusion they're special and that this site will actually work cause they were approached by the site claiming an actual member invited them... smart... but funny.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

wtf Res?

You've been mia and now this?
    Deprodigy Approves This Message!

(delete and be banned)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

"It’s easier to seek forgiveness than ask for permission."
    - Proverb

"Never ascribe to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte

"Become who you are."
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

"There are two primary choices in life; to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."
    -Dennis Waitley

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Bumpkin View Post
    wtf Res?

You've been mia and now this?
    Well it's been chillin in my Inbox forever and I heard it was Legit... so I dunno, I guess I'll find out soon :/

6. Default

I'm gonna laugh if you end up buying your new computer then get hacked by this site.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

7. Default

no, i think lokerz is fairly on the level.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    no, i think lokerz is fairly on the level.
    I dunno :/