Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Rogue admin abuse

1. Default

Why should I invent? I often play under nicknames Baboo, Nelson, and many could see me in the game, I do not lag

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by peper View Post
    u can read?? 20:08 is 8:08 PM
    You don't include ante meridiem and post meridiem (AM/PM) when you're using 24-hour (military) time.

Idiot.

3. Default

and what the fuck do you mean by invent?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    You don't include ante meridiem and post meridiem (AM/PM) when you're using 24-hour (military) time.

Idiot.
    Listen wise guy, I'm your address has not yet said anything offensive, do not try to be clever , you came here to show themselves. What are you smart?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by peper View Post
    Listen wise guy, I'm your address has not yet said anything offensive, do not try to be clever , you came here to show themselves. What are you smart?
    Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ChronicVT View Post
    I had asked both you and tattome to change rates several times... your rates were cuasing lag, that the entire gungane server was whining about... I should not have to keep repeating myself, just so you can rack up a score... I give a couple of rounds and you and tattome failed... Even after I threatened a ban... so I did ban you becasue you both, after being kicked twice... returned and still had not changed rates... it is nothing personal, but when an Admin ask you to do something... Take it seriously in future... see you in one hour....

Sorry didn't see that there was a format for putting up a complaint.

And as for being asked to do anything I never was. At least I never heard anything or saw any chat. When I came back in I got kicked again and everyone doing the normal giving someone s*^& when they ask a question. I do take shit seriously like I said I'm not some punk ass little kid. I'm sorry if I didn't hear you or see any chat about it. As for changing rates I'm dumb when it comes to that. How do I change them??

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Those are the rates that people should be using if your not using these rates than your rates are bad. Also it is now impossible to rate hack becuase of the automated plugins that protect the server.
    wait...we are supposed to use rate: 50,000????

Correct me if I am wrong but everyone and their grandma told me to use 30,000....
    ZOMBIE [ibis.a]

8. Default

30000 is for wcs i think
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
    lol I was confused as to what he was trying to say...and then your response just floored me. I have no idea what is going on here hahaha.
    ZOMBIE [ibis.a]

10. Default

his rates were fine. really low rates or really high rates are problems. 50k is not a problem.... and is also what zero's rates are set 2. stop kicking and banning ppl for doing nothing wrong.

Maynard - The WCS Guy