Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Rogue admin abuse

1. Default Rogue admin abuse

Admin's INGAME name:Rogue<ibis.a>
    My INGAME name: Carlito
    How did he/she abuse:This admin Rogue kick me from GG server,i join again in server and asked him for what you did kick me,and he tell me for my rate,and after banned me...,my rate is - rate 50000,cl_updaterate 100,cl_cmdrate 100,what problem?why he banned me?i dont lagg,may be due to the fact that I'm not bad play?
    Proof: I was banned at 08:08 PM
    Last edited by peper; 01-26-2010 at 10:39 PM.

2. Default

ok...did you see the post at the top of this section stating READ THIS! How to report abuse?

it has a specific format to follow.

also, there is a section called "Unban Me" which is for unban requests.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    ok...did you see the post at the top of this section stating READ THIS! How to report abuse?

it has a specific format to follow.
    I corrected

4. Default

thank you.

now he told you multiple times t change your rates, because you were causing lag for the server.

you can come back in about an hour
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

5. Default

I had asked both you and tattome to change rates several times... your rates were cuasing lag, that the entire gungane server was whining about... I should not have to keep repeating myself, just so you can rack up a score... I give a couple of rounds and you and tattome failed... Even after I threatened a ban... so I did ban you becasue you both, after being kicked twice... returned and still had not changed rates... it is nothing personal, but when an Admin ask you to do something... Take it seriously in future... see you in one hour....

Peace, love and empty bullets ~ChronicRogue

Check me out now on Face Book. Join my Mafia Wars, Clan with me in Vampire Wars or stop down to my farm on Farmville.

GOT XBOX LIVE? Add ChronicVT

"The hardest part to any problem is the easy part to any solution" ~ My fifth grade Mathematics Teacher
    (or at least I believe that is what she said... I was too busy thinking of all the naughty things I would do to her 22 year old... ooops is this mic still on...) CLICK!

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    thank you.

now he told you multiple times t change your rates, because you were causing lag for the server.

you can come back in about an hour
    I already wrote above my rate,i use it 3 years,what i need fix????i never lag,he is 1 admin who banned me

7. Default

Those are the rates that people should be using if your not using these rates than your rates are bad. Also it is now impossible to rate hack becuase of the automated plugins that protect the server.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by peper View Post

Proof: I was banned at 20:08 PM
    What is that? There is no "20:08" offset in the 12-hour clock

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    What is that? There is no "20:08" offset in the 12-hour clock
    u can read?? 20:08 is 8:08 PM

10. Default

ok, you don't understand the "proof" part. see, i could say that i just became rich. when you ask for proof, i say i married Paris Hilton (i'd kill myself first btw).
    that's not proof. proof is naming a wittness, or getting console logs of the action.

edit: and zero, does that mean he was using the correct rates or not?