Thread: Rogue banned me for no apperent reason.

1. Default Rogue banned me for no apperent reason.

Rogue banned me just a little while ago for no apperent reason. I got kicked came back in and tried asking what I did and just got kicked again, then came in again and spectated and asked Rogue directly and got banned. WTF.
    I'm not a hacker and am not some punk ass kid. I tried finding out what I did so I could not do it again but I did nothing!?!?! And when I try to resolve what ever issue Rogue had with I get banned? What kind of Admin is that??

My steam ID is STEAM_0:0:2536114

Please Rogue if you have some issue with me let me know WTF I did ?? I spected for a bit while I was checking some E-mails came back in shot at one person as he opened a door then BAM KICKED, KICKED again, and the KICKED and BANNED??

2. Default

you're about half an hour late. your buddy made a thread already
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    you're about half an hour late. your buddy made a thread already
    ?? what buddy?? I've only been playing on this server a few days and only recognize a few people. I haven't really met anyone yet

4. Default

Ahh I found what you where talking about. New to this forum and was a little upset so I just fired it into the first place I saw it might get some attention. So anyways about changing rates how do I go about doing that??

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by tattoome.:R32 View Post
    Ahh I found what you where talking about. New to this forum and was a little upset so I just fired it into the first place I saw it might get some attention. So anyways about changing rates how do I go about doing that??
    Go into console and type "rate 30000" excluding the quotations.