Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: !zmenu option 4 = !ztele

1. Default

"take it up w/ in the butt"

i loled very fucking hard at that
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    "take it up w/ in the butt"

i loled very fucking hard at that
    I don't see what is so funny when I'm trying to solve a problem on the ZM server.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

3. Default

That really wasn't the question of its legality, it was an appeal to Zero to remove the option to !ztele from !zmenu.

Oh.. and all talk should be turned on, too.
    Yeah. I'm an admin. What of it?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS View Post
    That really wasn't the question of its legality, it was an appeal to Zero to remove the option to !ztele from !zmenu.

Oh.. and all talk should be turned on, too.
    I know this was an appeal but I'm saying until ZERO can remove it from the !zmenu, ban people that do use !ztele to escape from zombies.

5. Default

No shit bro.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post
    No shit bro.
    that means don't warn, don't kick just ban.

jerk

7. Default about the zmenu option 4

for those of you who don't understand what i'm saying, i'm sorry i did not know the name of the game chat box until i read my replies. this is why i put the title : !zmenu option 4 = !ztele

yes i tried to look at the console but nothing comes up when they !ztele using !zmenu option 4. i was on CT and T's side as well.... nothing. again this is why i posted this thread

i may be over reacting but i'm dedicated in what i do. i just want to make it easier for other admins to punish these players who break the rules. i mean i almost had to spectate every player per round to catch someone who use that !ztele option. i want the game to be fun with minimun rule breaking. just imagine half of those players in our zombie mod know how to use !zmenu option 4. it can benefit their false rank and/or they won't get caught at all

thank you,

alex

ps: yes i have banned them for that. no matter who they are =*(

8. Default

... If you're a trusted admin, and you know the regs, they will point out who is !ztele'ing away regardless.

... Ya noob

9. Default

There's nothing a regular loves more than running up to a human and seeing them dissapear without disconnecting. They pretty much yell rape.

That's when we strike...
    Yeah. I'm an admin. What of it?

10. Default

wow walter you calling me a noob?... guess i'm gonna have to ban you for that.. nice knowing you -Walterwhofrequentlychangeshisname.ibis - LOL
    good nite bro