Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Flashed when shooting

1. Default

I posted a new topic, in the hopes that Zero would see it. Regardless, the gist of what I said was that I haven't fixed it, but I found the issue. Basically any ability that takes effect either on-hit of an enemy, or on-hit on me FROM an enemy flashes my screen. So I can avoid it by removing those abilities.

I.e. Removing Bash if playing human or Evasion as a Night Elf.

2. Default

...yeah but then you don't have bash or evasion. most all the classes will suck if you take skills like that away
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

Yeah, you're telling me. Which is why I really hope Zero gets this fixed. Because more than just a few people are being effected by it.

4. Default

I still have this happen to me. Mind linking me to the other thread?

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    I still have this happen to me. Mind linking me to the other thread?
    ...this occurs on zm?
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Xerxes View Post
    Yeah, you're telling me. Which is why I really hope Zero gets this fixed. Because more than just a few people are being effected by it.
    it's nothing zero can fix as far as I know... cause your vid card is the problem.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

7. Default

Can you find a link between your hardawre configs or drivers. Everyone that is having this problem needs to start listing their gpu and driver and os. If a link there can not be found it must be an issue in their configuration.

8. Default

ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3650
    vista 64bit
    no clue about my driver. catalyst maybe? how do i check? i looked in device manager, couldn't find anything that looked promising.

9. Default

ati radeon hd 3850, windows 7 64bit, catalyst 10.2 driver.

this guy seems to think it's a setting: http://warcraft-source.com/board/ind...ic=8721.0;wap2

but it looks like that would be server-side, not user.

but, if there's people who don't get flashed when using abilities, that can't be right.

10. Default

couldn't hurt to try. maybe that script doesn't quite work correctly with all drivers/cards eh?

lol, that means those who are getting flashed are the ones that don't have any mistakes ^_^