Thread: hi

1. Default hi

hey guys just stopped in too say hi and pay for admin cause i play on pub #1 all the time and maybe if some one could tell me how too use admin for css kinda new at css btw i'm {BoS}Zombie in game

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by boszombie View Post
    hey guys just stopped in too say hi and pay for admin cause i play on pub #1 all the time and maybe if some one could tell me how too use admin for css kinda new at css btw i'm {BoS}Zombie in game
    welcome.

type admin in console 2 open your admin menu... will only work when it's activated though and admin activations generally take 2-4 days.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

Welcome.

Deprodigy Approves This Message!

(delete and be banned)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

"It’s easier to seek forgiveness than ask for permission."
    - Proverb

"Never ascribe to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte

"Become who you are."
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

"There are two primary choices in life; to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."
    -Dennis Waitley

4. Default

Welcome aboard Zombie Mod player!

5. Default

dont worry ill show you a few things to make the game more fun

msg me when im in the server so i can offer you some command advice....

BTW if you dont know me im the crazy psychotic admin Clone I may scare you for the first bit but believe me i am 1% sane

Anyway welcome see you ingame.

Clone

"If BBW's were candy I would have one every day hahahaahha"
    "Have you every heard of the dating website plentyoffish.com?? well I check out the website PlentyofWhales.com HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA"
    "I have a super power called retarded... but i use it sparingly"

Clone

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    welcome.

type admin in console 2 open your admin menu... will only work when it's activated though and admin activations generally take 2-4 days.
    ok how do i open the console

7. Default

Hello
    ok how do i open the console
    and it should be the ~ button, but if not go to options
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

8. Default

Welcome

and console is your friend better learn how to use it quick

9. Default

Hi there and welcome to IBIS. Play by the rules, listen to your local admins and IBIS members, and have FUN!!
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

10. Default

hey zombie, did your admin get activated yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?