Thread: animated sig

1. Default animated sig

so im trying to create an animated sig so far i have a converted video into swf format im just wondering if the forum supports this?

or will i have to convert to a gif format?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Curdy View Post
    so im trying to create an animated sig so far i have a converted video into swf format im just wondering if the forum supports this?

or will i have to convert to a gif format?
    Why convert video to swf when you can convert it directly to a gif?

Also if you click on the "Attachments" tool you can have the question answered yourself.

3. Default

well what video to gif do you recommend then?

4. Default

well what video to gif do you recommend then?
    Depends on what you have now and what kind of video you are converting.

Is it a youtube video? A WMV? MPEG?

5. Default

i can easily convert to any video format without any problems, i jst need a good free convertor thats all really.

6. Default

...if you can convert easily to any format no problem, but you need a good free converter...doesn't that mean you can't convert without any problkems?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

7. Default

i made an animated video sig a long time ago and ran into the same problem, didnt have a converter to make it easy. so i sat and ss'd each frame i wanted which took fucking forever....needless to say i stop fucking with animated sigs

good luck tho

8. Default

i can easily convert to any video format without any problems, i jst need a good free convertor thats all really.
    This doesn't make any sense.

You need to give me details as in what you need.

What type of video do you have, what are you trying to do with it and what program are you trying to use to edit it to make a sig?

Photoshop can convert any video to a gif if you know what you are doing.

9. Default

well i dont think you can help me on this then

problem solved found a great freeware tool to do it hopefully i have it up soon
    Last edited by Curdy; 01-28-2010 at 06:19 PM.