Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: I will never deep fry again...

1. Default I will never deep fry again...

Old grease caught fire in the kitchen and smoked the fucking place out. my step father burnt his hand trying to bring it to the door. We got it put out with my brand new 100 dollar logging pants and a fire exstingusher. but hey, whats pants to losing your home?

So after a lot of cleaning and slipping on grease lol everything is dandy. Just very minor smoke dmg.

2. Default

glad to hear it went well and you didnt throw water on the grease fire... would have been very bad...

anyway hope all is working out and that the damage if there was any is minor and can be fixed by selling your computer and using the funds to fix everything

BUT if this was a gaming world you could always ma_rcon ma_givecash rage 16000...
    just putting it out there.

Clone

"If BBW's were candy I would have one every day hahahaahha"
    "Have you every heard of the dating website plentyoffish.com?? well I check out the website PlentyofWhales.com HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA"
    "I have a super power called retarded... but i use it sparingly"

Clone

3. Default

That sucks. Sorry to hear about your dad's hand and the logging pants.

Btw, what kind of pants do you have? I ordered mine from Bailey's (from California)... paid a pretty fair price too, and they're nylon...

CHAINSAWING_01.JPG

glad to hear you and your home is a-okay!

Deprodigy Approves This Message!

(delete and be banned)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

"It’s easier to seek forgiveness than ask for permission."
    - Proverb

"Never ascribe to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte

"Become who you are."
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

"There are two primary choices in life; to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."
    -Dennis Waitley

5. Default

Or clone i could just sell myself to people

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rage View Post
    Old grease caught fire in the kitchen and smoked the fucking place out. my step father burnt his hand trying to bring it to the door. We got it put out with my brand new 100 dollar logging pants and a fire exstingusher. but hey, whats pants to losing your home?

So after a lot of cleaning and slipping on grease lol everything is dandy. Just very minor smoke dmg.
    kitchen 101 ALWAYS CLEAN UP GREASE!!! NEVER LET IT BUILD UP!!!!

your lucky all that was burnt were pants and your step fathers hand. you could have lost your home and who knows how many houses next to yours.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    kitchen 101 ALWAYS CLEAN UP GREASE!!! NEVER LET IT BUILD UP!!!!

Your lucky all that was burnt were pants and your step fathers hand. you could have lost your home and who knows how many houses next to yours.
    I have to agree here, keep a cleaner kitchen! Then again I'm the kind of person who scrubs the shit out of a stove even if it's spotless...don't listen to me -_-.
    Glad to hear everything is ok, though. That's potential disaster right there and there are plenty of idiots who douse grease fires in water and either end up killing themselves or destroying their house. Horrah for your brilliance! Sorry about the pants though >.>.

Quote Originally Posted by uuntiltheendd View Post
    i never thought you would put walter under the category of "male."

8. Default

The kitchen is spotless. The grease was in a cooking pan with a cover on it... I guess it was just older grease... DOn't start preaching to me about cleaniness because I guarantee my home is cleaner then 95% of yours.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rage View Post
    The kitchen is spotless. The grease was in a cooking pan with a cover on it... I guess it was just older grease... DOn't start preaching to me about cleaniness because I guarantee my home is cleaner then 95% of yours.
    I will wager you any amount of money you want on that bet.

I may be a bachelor but trust me my house is spotless.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

10. Default

Glad to hear everyones okay m8. Dangerous place the kitchen can be.