Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Project is NOTHING but a dirty hacker!!!11

1. Cool :-)

XD. Imma say it now so I don't get banned. :'P aww, all we got was lame reactions. I wanted Zero or somebody to read it.

This is fake but damn it's pretty sad that Project is an admin and you people don't even know shes a GIRL! you could sense the joke in the post. Especially the cup stacking and wanting to settle it "like men" 1v1. xDD

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by trueshot╡perfect.aim™ View Post
    XD. Imma say it now so I don't get banned. :'P aww, all we got was lame reactions. I wanted Zero or somebody to read it.

This is fake but damn it's pretty sad that Project is an admin and you people don't even know shes a GIRL! you could sense the joke in the post. Especially the cup stacking and wanting to settle it "like men" 1v1. xDD
    Shut the hell up.

3. Default j/k?

Hehe, we were just having stupid fun with Project when we should've been sleeping. It was pretty funny how people took him serious though.

<3 IBIS

4. Cool

Quote Originally Posted by dutch View Post
    Shut the hell up.
    Why are you trying to start something with me? It was all a joke, so you can shut the hell up.

Zero can close this thread now. The fun is over. Me>You dutch.

5. Default

This guy definitely licking the windows on the small yellow school bus.

6. Default

WOO window licker!!!

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

7. Default

This guy starts shit, people get offended and defend Project and because he thought that he might get banned he got scared and said that it was a joke.

you jackass. Why the fuck did you start this shit in the first place?

And your a fucking idiot if you think that we didnt know that Project was a girl. Go die in a fucking fire or something.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    Go die in a fucking fire or something.
    one of the most awesome lines ever!

also one of my favorites....

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    This guy starts shit, people get offended and defend Project and because he thought that he might get banned he got scared and said that it was a joke.

you jackass. Why the fuck did you start this shit in the first place?

And your a fucking idiot if you think that we didnt know that Project was a girl. Go die in a fucking fire or something.
    Why don't you just ask her? It was a joke we set up and she told me to do it. We were kidding around in the gungame server saying she had leet haxors because she was owning the room. It WAS a joke, so don't jump to conclusions. i'm not a jackass, you just can't take a joke.

^-^

edit- i don't have anything against Project either. she's really cool. she's the one who told me about the forums and stuff.
    Last edited by trueshot╡perfect.aim™; 06-23-2008 at 01:58 AM.

10. Default

Yeah we realy believe project was hacking.You had us fooled.