Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Late-night IBIS

1. Default Late-night IBIS

Just like riding the public transit late at night while intoxicated, weird things happen...

http://www.walterbrunswick.com/csdemos/wtflol.dem

2. Default

walter, i'm proud of you. when that girl asked you to "be her daddy" and fuck her, you said no.

congratulations walter. the step process must be working. now if you'd only do that while sober.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

this kid is really fucking stupid

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    this kid is really fucking stupid
    What kid ?

5. Default

Several hours later, I feel that banning CUDDLY BEAR would have been a good move on my part. However, I was certain some folks would take advantage of it, and cry admin abuse. Next time I won't be so hesitant. I will be hailed as a hero for my heroic deed.

But in all honesty, holy fuck, that stupid bitch wouldn't shut up.
    Last edited by Dog Brother #1; 01-29-2010 at 11:12 AM.

6. Default

OMG i couldnt watch more then 3 minutes before i got angry with this annoying kid... BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN if i ever play with someone as annoying as this....

Clone

"If BBW's were candy I would have one every day hahahaahha"
    "Have you every heard of the dating website plentyoffish.com?? well I check out the website PlentyofWhales.com HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA"
    "I have a super power called retarded... but i use it sparingly"

Clone

7. Default

considering the only amdin on was drunk, not suprisong they didn't get banned.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

8. Default

Yeah fuck I'm a baby panda and I'm not that fucking annoying

I know I'm late but I'll watch the demo now.

EDIT:

I don't get it.
    Last edited by Bumpkin; 01-30-2010 at 01:12 PM.
    Deprodigy Approves This Message!

(delete and be banned)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

"It’s easier to seek forgiveness than ask for permission."
    - Proverb

"Never ascribe to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte

"Become who you are."
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

"There are two primary choices in life; to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."
    -Dennis Waitley

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dog Brother #1 View Post
    Several hours later, I feel that banning CUDDLY BEAR would have been a good move on my part. However, I was certain some folks would take advantage of it, and cry admin abuse. Next time I won't be so hesitant. I will be hailed as a hero for my heroic deed.

But in all honesty, holy fuck, that stupid bitch wouldn't shut up.
    Cuddly Bear was on the GCM servers about a week ago, mic spamming and displaying general fuckery. There is a huge influx of females on that server that just want to play the game, so I don't think she realized that she was mostly speaking to girls nor that NONE of the guys there gave a shit about her "cute" voice, that she was a "cuddly bear", or that she was a girl.

She got permanently banned after several of the admins told her to either shut her mouth or gtfo.

Oh and Walter!:
    17434_452698780603_662955603_11162634_4191877_n.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by uuntiltheendd View Post
    i never thought you would put walter under the category of "male."