Thread: Quit your bitchin!

Default Quit your bitchin!

ok, so I need to hear fromt he whole community on this one.... I want your list of maps that you want changed/altered, and I will DO IT!!! The time that you have been complaining and bitching is over, I am here to fix your mapping needs.... LMFAO
    Go find a white crayon, color a zebra, and stay out of my house NOOBS!

2. Default

Hacked vmex ftw

3. Default

Nevermind Abandoned unless we find a new zmod with someone who knows what there doing with it, who will promptly add your map its not worth it.

4. Default

Police Prison, Lila Panic.. those are the only two to my knowledge that people play with any regularity on which fixing the lighting would create the biggest benefit. Someone else will have to get the proper names as I can't log in to check at the moment.

Those are the only real problems in terms of maps that I can think of. We still have some absolutely awful maps in the rotation that should be looked into being removed as I don't think you would want to go through all the trouble of actually making said maps playable.

And Kavinsky -- I either want to kiss you or stab you. But then again, stabbing can be metaphorical.

Hrmmm...
    Yeah. I'm an admin. What of it?

5. Default

ATIX nuff said

note to all - I LOVE MY SIG AHAHAHA
    Last edited by Curdy; 01-29-2010 at 01:28 AM.

6. Default

that ze_simpsons how about some lights so we can see where the fuck we're going instead of just flash lights....

and maybe put some holes in impossible spots like vents and stuff....

Clone

"If BBW's were candy I would have one every day hahahaahha"
    "Have you every heard of the dating website plentyoffish.com?? well I check out the website PlentyofWhales.com HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA"
    "I have a super power called retarded... but i use it sparingly"

Clone

all good suggestions and police prison has already been fixed....just waiting for zero to upload it!
    Go find a white crayon, color a zebra, and stay out of my house NOOBS!

8. Default

Thanks to Raging, Police Prison was fixed, as he stated. His own map was also fixed. I'm looking forward to playing that now.

Edit: I sent Zero a PM containing the fixed version of your map and Police Prison. I can't remember if we talked about adding those maps in to replace the old ones or not.. And there was nothing in my PM history.
    Last edited by Jeimuzu; 01-29-2010 at 10:14 AM.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.