Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Your Collections

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    This isn't usually something I'd do, but I'm curious as to what people collect.

Here's an example of one type of thing I collect.. The black machete has authentic battle damage!
    Are those lock blades Shrade?
    Yeah. I'm an admin. What of it?

2. Default

scrubs did you go to the U of A also??

I'm just assuming that since you have the same basketball I do.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

3. Default

@Scrubbleboo

P.S. I have no life.
    A man after my own heart. Kind of hoping someone has an epic book collection similar to mine though. I think I read too much.

Quote Originally Posted by uuntiltheendd View Post
    i see halo novels. did you read those?
    I have read the first one, the other ones are more of YT's thing. Almost every single book you see on these shelves have been read once or twice all the way through by myself. Your's Truely added to my collection, so we have a conglomerate of books, with the manga included and the mint condition of most of them the collection is worth thousands. Alone, I can get 30 bucks a pop for the Akira graphic novels. We are just too sentimental to part with anything, and we often re-read our library haha. We have a second book shelf upstairs in our bathroom lol, it's where we keep novelty books and the Twilight series as a use for toilet paper.

Sorry for the long-winded post.

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    scrubs did you go to the U of A also??

I'm just assuming that since you have the same basketball I do.
    I was born in Tucson, went to HS there and a few years of elem-middle. I moved away but I still have a strong devotion to U of A Wildcats. ASU can suck my imaginary cock.

I currently am at BSU .
    Quote Originally Posted by uuntiltheendd View Post
    i never thought you would put walter under the category of "male."

4. Default

Alcohol bottles... more specifically rums. Sometimes other shit.
    Swords and what not
    dragons
    sport memorabilia. i have more than that, but you get the gist
    Shot glasses from places or ones I thought were funny/cool.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by loka; 01-29-2010 at 03:17 AM.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

5. Default

I collect firearms. I'll post pics on a later date.

6. Default

I used to collect pokemon (half of you did too so i dont want to hear shit), and magic cards. But i gave them all to my friend when i grew out of it. As of now i collect naked pics of girls ive fucked, shoes, and joint roaches that ive smoked (gona be a fat ass bowl someday). As of right now my dorm is making a beer wall, and are keeping every different type of liquor bottle we buy.
    -MBP

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ManBearPig <ibis> View Post
    I used to collect pokemon (half of you did too so i dont want to hear shit), and magic cards. But i gave them all to my friend when i grew out of it. As of now i collect naked pics of girls ive fucked, shoes, and joint roaches that ive smoked (gona be a fat ass bowl someday). As of right now my dorm is making a beer wall, and are keeping every different type of liquor bottle we buy.
    YOU COLLECTED POKEMON CARDS??? HOW GAY... me too.

8. Default

This isn't usually something I'd do, but I'm curious as to what people collect.

Here's an example of one type of thing I collect.. The black machete has authentic battle damage!
    I find the poor attempt of a kris to be very insulting, Jeimuzu, and those katanas? What the fuck? That's child's play. Where are your claymores, your bastard swords, your falcatas, your curtanas, your cutlasses?

I'll post some of the comics I collect later.

9. Default

pokemon was the shit. end of story.

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine

10. Default

Yeah, i remember i left a first edition Japanese blastoise in my pocket and then put my pants in the laundry. Needless to say it was destroyed... like 100$ down the drain... literally.
    -MBP