Thread: Not Another Autumn Thread!

1. Default Not Another Autumn Thread!

Hey folks, I'm here to talk to you about Autumn's tendency to change her handle around. Sure, I'd normally have no issue with such a thing, but as she is an admin, wouldn't it best serve the community were she to keep to a single identifiable handle?

Let's face it, she has multiple forum accounts too, or had. I'm not sure if those were taken care of it. So unless she suffers from multiple personality disorder, what the fuck is up with it? I for one am aggravated enough with it.

Please post here if you have something of merit to add. No bullshit here, okay?

2. Default

I have no issue with this, as long as wears ibis.a after her name to designate that she is an admin. If she doesn't use ANY admin powers, I wouldn't care if she went under the name jasligjaoeijga or aosigjqoeina or oaekhpokoh5 or anything else for that matter.

I often change my name too, but I keep a standard format, i.e. Walter <status/action/song> ibis.a.

3. Default

she can change her name 2 whatever she wants.... as long as she reps the <ibis.a> on her name when performing admin commands, there is zero issue.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

4. Default

There really is no issue with changing one's name as often as you'd like so long as if you use the ibis.a tag after said name.

+1 to Walter.

EDIT -- +1 to Maynard, too.
    Yeah. I'm an admin. What of it?

5. Default

-1 to dog brother
    +1 to everyone else

6. Default

Mmm, whatever.

7. Default

Dog Brother you do realize your just as bad with her with the useless threads and post right??
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

8. Default

Her in game name is whatever she wants it to be just as long as she has the ibis.a in the end.

Case closed

9. Default

There is no problem with it, since she identifies herself through the microphone and is the only one who uses the letter she uses in the pattern she uses them. Secondly all a player needs to know is that she is an admin.

She also had one previous account and switched to a new one to reset her post count.