Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: New Admin

1. Default New Admin

Sup guys I'm Joe and after finding this server I have never gone to another. I play a lot in the morning and there is rarely a admin on which sucks cause mic spammers and annoying turds seem to be on then lol. I will now regulate on them and enjoy the server I have found a new home on. Everyone is really cool so far and I look forward to playing with you all.

Joe

2. Default

hey.

3. Default

Hello Jokee! Glad you found us.

4. Default

Which servers?

I should be on GG for a bit will be getting on around 8:30-9ish am EST

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jokee View Post
    Sup guys I'm Joe and after finding this server I have never gone to another. I play a lot in the morning and there is rarely a admin on which sucks cause mic spammers and annoying turds seem to be on then lol. I will now regulate on them and enjoy the server I have found a new home on. Everyone is really cool so far and I look forward to playing with you all.

Joe
    Welcome to IBIS and I am mostly on GG. PLease enjoy, play and admin by the rules, adopt your own peronality, and have FUN !!
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

Quote Originally Posted by DeadEyeDeNNi$ View Post
    Welcome to IBIS and I am mostly on GG. PLease enjoy, play and admin by the rules, adopt your own peronality, and have FUN !!
    Don't listen to him!

It's a trap!

Welcome btw.
    Deprodigy Approves This Message!

(delete and be banned)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

"It’s easier to seek forgiveness than ask for permission."
    - Proverb

"Never ascribe to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte

"Become who you are."
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

"There are two primary choices in life; to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."
    -Dennis Waitley

7. Default

welcome my friend

Remember have some Chewyrunts and SHUT THE F**K UP!

8. Default

Welcome, yo.

9. Default

Welcome to the IBIS forums.

Congrats on getting admin. If you need anything, let me know.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

Welcome to ibis!! We are glad you found us and I hope to play with you in-game!
    Go find a white crayon, color a zebra, and stay out of my house NOOBS!