Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Ive never introduced myself...

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by KaMiKaZi_NiNjA View Post
    whoda thunk i do a random search on east coast servers and end up with scrubble again XD
    You can't escape me. <3
    Quote Originally Posted by uuntiltheendd View Post
    i never thought you would put walter under the category of "male."

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Pink View Post
    I swear when I clicked this it said "I never touched myself" gah I hate waking up x.x

But Hiya Panda nice to meet you, hope to pew pew you some time ^^

Well I suppose I hope to pew pew you sometime as well!

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by A Baby Panda View Post
    Well I suppose I hope to pew pew you sometime as well!
    hah! i get it! pew pew as in kill you but also pew pew in your face!! fuck i'm tired
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    hah! i get it! pew pew as in kill you but also pew pew in your face!! fuck i'm tired
    Are you drinking?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    Are you drinking?
    no, just really tired and in college. i should be drinking though. just found out that, now that we've had our first tests (like, 4 or 5 weeks into term) they're squeezing 2 more test cycles in before finals (we have 10 week termms, and one week of finals)

oh yeah, and that's one CS test, one Chem test, one Calc test, one Engineering Report Write up, as well as 1 presentation for University 101 per "test sycle"

fml
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

6. Default

no, just really tired and in college. i should be drinking though. just found out that, now that we've had our first tests (like, 4 or 5 weeks into term) they're squeezing 2 more test cycles in before finals (we have 10 week termms, and one week of finals)

oh yeah, and that's one CS test, one Chem test, one Calc test, one Engineering Report Write up, as well as 1 presentation for University 101 per "test sycle"

fml
    You need several stiffies by the sounds of it.

I can't sleep now because I'm stressed about shit, just put a beer in the freezer should be ready in 30 mins... I can't fucking sleep!

What are you majoring in? You're taking CS? So you know Linux? And a whole bunch of other things I'm familiar with like object-oriented programming and whatnot, right?

7. Default

majoring in cs, don't know shoit about linux. i'm alright w/ java, due to my AP cojurse in senior year of high school, my cs171 course this term is C++, so i'm getting better at that (already took a one class / 3 days course of c++ at high school) and last term was html and java script...which i don't have any clue about cause it's FUBAR.

so yeah, no linux. yet. love to learn.

8. Default

HEY PANDA!!!!!!!!!!!

I saw this picture and thought of you

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mag36 View Post
    HEY PANDA!!!!!!!!!!!

I saw this picture and thought of you
    Haha that used to be my spray

10. Default

I dont think you even understand how long I laughed at this