Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: yay taxes!

1. Default

I got fucked a couple years back. did my taxes, got 1300. then they phone me a month later saying they fucked up and I owe them 300 of it back. then right before next tax season they call me and say "we decided 2 review your taxes again, and realized we made another error, and you owe us another 1000 back ontop of the 300....

fucking horse shit is what that is. havnt done my taxes sinse lol.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    I got fucked a couple years back. did my taxes, got 1300. then they phone me a month later saying they fucked up and I owe them 300 of it back. then right before next tax season they call me and say "we decided 2 review your taxes again, and realized we made another error, and you owe us another 1000 back ontop of the 300....

fucking horse shit is what that is. havnt done my taxes sinse lol.
    wtf thats not right.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    wtf thats not right.
    yeah that's what I said. I also paid a professional to do them... and I Just got mail at my old place the other day saying I owe them like 1450 now... the fuckers are charging me interest on it.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    yeah that's what I said. I also paid a professional to do them... and I Just got mail at my old place the other day saying I owe them like 1450 now... the fuckers are charging me interest on it.
    Warning:

When my husband received FEMA money after Katrina he was sent about 3000 dollars for the stuff in his apartment that was completely destroyed. A year or so later they sent us a letter in the mail demanding that he pay it back in full and they made a mistake giving him money. Needless to say, after a heck of a fight we got to keep the money. The U.S. Government is not infallible.

It just pissed me off that my husband was someone who helped clean up after Katrina was told to give back money when half of the city had moved to Texas three weeks before the storm and were now buying designer purses and brand new, giant ass cars with their 20,000 FEMA checks. Fucking hicks.

IRS can kiss my ass. Our country has gone way beyond the expression "taxation without representation". Most of neither have a say or an idea as to where our tax dollars go, even though we elect those to "represent us". The country behaves as if we are in their debt and they rightfully deserve that money and make us it's puppets when in reality, we don't have to give them shit. We are putting our money on loan to them. Unfortunately if you don't pay your taxes you will be thrown in jail and hounded for life...so well, what's the lesser of two evils?
    Quote Originally Posted by uuntiltheendd View Post
    i never thought you would put walter under the category of "male."