Thread: yay taxes!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default yay taxes!

So I'm getting over 2 grand in taxes. What should I do? Spend it? Save it? I've been wanting to get a LCD TV and rebuy an xbox, but then I'm thinking of saving the money and wait until after training when I get stationed somewhere and buy at on base. So spend or save?

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

2. Default

Save it! For the love of god, wait till your next base!

3. Default

Save it, obviously.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

4. Default

Spend it.

The more money going into the economy the better.

5. Default

save it then buy the tv and xbox (with halo 3 of course) on base.

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine

6. Default

option 3:
    don't fuck up with your taxes. honestly, people always seem excited about tax returns. they're one of the things you don't want to happen. it means you overpaid your taxes. yes, you get it back but that basically means you're loaning the gov't your money. and you don't get interest on it. it's better to owe the gov't a little for a while because that's like a loan they gave you, with no interest attatched.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

7. Default

I'm only getting a couple hundred back.