Thread: 1/30/10 around 430 central unban plz

1. Default 1/30/10 around 430 central unban plz

Name in Game: MAD|EliteDemo
    Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:7584558
    Who banned you: maynard <Ibis.a>
    When: 1/30/10 430ish central
    Where: wcs
    Why banned: just found wcs yesterday and started on the server was enjoying it was playing in the morning and was screwing around after the server got attacked and every1 left, was planting and letting another defuse didnt receive a warning was banned by maynard spoke with him on steam i wasnt knowingly trying to break server rules but did and wont do again as i now understand the no farming, i warded a site once...no1 was on the site or died but another server player saw me do it told me not to it was against the rules and ill get banned if a ibis person saw it i have not warded a site again as my intent is not to trash a good server but to enjoy

2. Default

I took a demo of the rules he broke and was going 2 post it as a perma ban for manipulating the server for lvl's and other things but elite then apporached me on steam and explained he was new to wcs and did not mean 2 break any of our rules and said he will be sure to not ever do it agian. also noticed he was a very low lvl which shows truth in his claim. he has now read the actual server rules (not TOS) and with his apology and admittance of what he did is wrong, I ask that you plz unban him, zero. thx.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    I took a demo of the rules he broke and was going 2 post it as a perma ban for manipulating the server for lvl's and other things but elite then apporached me on steam and explained he was new to wcs and did not mean 2 break any of our rules and said he will be sure to not ever do it agian. also noticed he was a very low lvl which shows truth in his claim. he has now read the actual server rules (not TOS) and with his apology and admittance of what he did is wrong, I ask that you plz unban him, zero. thx.
    U can unban him yourself...

ma_rcon ma_unban <steamID>
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DeadEyeDeNNi$ View Post
    U can unban him yourself...

ma_rcon ma_unban <steamID>
    done and done. this thread can be closed.

Maynard - The WCS Guy