Thread: Whyt Admin Abuse

1. Default Whyt Admin Abuse

Admin's INGAME name: Whytboiz<ibis>
    You're INGAME name:: Christmas in My Pants

How did he/she abuse: I was muted for the entire length of a map for absolutely no reason. Baby Panda was also muted for no reason. No warning, no nothing. They also decided to joke and have a good time at our expense while we were muted.

Proof: Attached image.

Other admins on: Rapedollar

Also the reason I was muted was because I am a "fucking faggot" according to whyt.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Christmas; 01-30-2010 at 03:51 PM.

2. Default

+1 for keeping xmas muted. all the time.

hes annoying and dosnt know when to shut up.

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

3. Default

Unfortunately a demo is needed for proof. I don't see any with this evidence that you currently submitted.

4. Default

I muted you for disrespecting 2 clan members and the rest of the server. both you and your butt buddy were acting like morons. you do not cross the line when we are in game. you can ACT like the boss when we are gone. however, you behave and be a good bitch when i am online. be happy it was just a mute. next time you wont be so lucky.

5. Default

Actually a demo is not needed as proof as the logs can be used as proof. Whyte even if another admin is breaking the rules you can not punish them. Do not do this again.

6. Default

Actually a demo is not needed as proof as the logs can be used as proof. Whyte even if another admin is breaking the rules you can not punish them. Do not do this again.
    I don't think either of them are admins ZERO
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

7. Default

As ITB stated. They're not admins. To prove admin abuse...a demo or logs are proof. You are correct.

8. Default

Oops sorry, it was so obvious that something like this could not be abuse unless there was a demo with voice from both sides I just assumed that he must have been an admin b/c that is the only way it possibly could be abuse!

Sorry again...

9. Default

Oops sorry, it was so obvious that something like this could not be abuse unless there was a demo with voice from both sides I just assumed that he must have been an admin b/c that is the only way it possibly could be abuse!

Sorry again...
    We still love you...LOL