Was caught aimbotting. G4 banned him.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Game Playlist

Fallout 3(360)
    CS: Source
    GriD(360)
    DiRt(360

2. Default

He was kicked from WCServer, on Sunday Night, as well for aimbot hacking... after playing only 3 rounds he had already made level 7 Undead with a spotless score until he was call on his hacking... he stopped long enough to show his real skill, before turning the hacks back on... I demo'd the shaky screen then kicked him... his name sounded fimiliar so I mere kicked him for now...

He comes bak I'll ban on principal... til then I'll let Zero handle situation... and when I learn how to post the demo on forums, I will... but I do have the demo... New Admin Joe Cool can attest the incident...

mANbEARpIG!" STEAM_0:1:26863324

~Rogue

Peace, love and empty bullets ~ChronicRogue

Check me out now on Face Book. Join my Mafia Wars, Clan with me in Vampire Wars or stop down to my farm on Farmville.

GOT XBOX LIVE? Add ChronicVT

"The hardest part to any problem is the easy part to any solution" ~ My fifth grade Mathematics Teacher
    (or at least I believe that is what she said... I was too busy thinking of all the naughty things I would do to her 22 year old... ooops is this mic still on...) CLICK!

3. Default

where have i heard that name before?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    where have i heard that name before?
    There is an IBIS member named manbearpig as well.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

5. Default

ahhh yes. that's right.

not him?
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

That wasn't him.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to find hackers

7. Default

ok. good 2 kno

8. Default

I hate when people use my name. Ive banned kids before in pub for having manbearpig... lol. No, unless i it has <ibis> and is spelled exactly like ManBearPig, then it isnt me. Well my css is broken anyway so i couldn't be playing in the first place.
    -MBP

9. Default

...why is your rank super moderator but the other clan members are rank IBIS?

Because he fucking owns.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to find hackers