Maynard - The WCS Guy

2. Default

walter molesting me?

nuff said

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Clone View Post
    5) computer crash's

Clone
    wtf ive gotten that screen on my laptop three times in the past two months but i have shut it down fast enough to where it doesnt do anything that i can tell to my laptop. should i be worried about this screen?

as for my fears:
    drowning
    being buried alive
    not being able to live long enough to have a family of my own

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine

ANY type of insect: Spiders, ants, mosquitos, moths, centipedes...etc...insects are gross as shit. Yes, they have a point here, so I don't wish them away, but damn are they nasty.

Heights, but I use this to my advantage and obtain intense adrenaline rushes by doing stupid shit that is high up.

Demons. If Heaven is real, hell must be real. And every time I get a weird cold chill/wispy feeling that blows through my body at night I feel like something is haunting me and I curse at it. I'm always like "stay down there you dirty piece of shit, you won't do anything anyway". It's kinda scary but kinda funny at the same time. Sometimes it's worse when I start cursing at it though...heh, who would of thought.

Vampires. If vampires were real, I'd be scared shitless of them...but at the same time wouldn't mind being one. Hell, who is to say they aren't real? I've been scared of them since I was like 3.
    ZOMBIE [ibis.a]

Default scary

Noobs scare me a lot.
    I have no idea what SteeSy means, but if I did who cares, I am just a noob.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tragedy View Post
    ANY type of insect: Spiders, ants, mosquitos, .
    but it feels so good 2 scratch a mosquito bite after!

Maynard - The WCS Guy

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post
    Being pulled into my bedroom closet at night by an evil demon shadowy figure that wants to eat my soul and devour my lifeless corpse.
    Sorry, that be me

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    *cough* zombies don't exist.
    Doesn't mean you can't fear them. Kinemortophobia.
    Quote Originally Posted by uuntiltheendd View Post
    i never thought you would put walter under the category of "male."

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tragedy View Post
    ANY type of insect: Spiders, ants, mosquitos, moths, centipedes...etc...insects are gross as shit. Yes, they have a point here, so I don't wish them away, but damn are they nasty.

Heights, but I use this to my advantage and obtain intense adrenaline rushes by doing stupid shit that is high up.

Demons. If Heaven is real, hell must be real. And every time I get a weird cold chill/wispy feeling that blows through my body at night I feel like something is haunting me and I curse at it. I'm always like "stay down there you dirty piece of shit, you won't do anything anyway". It's kinda scary but kinda funny at the same time. Sometimes it's worse when I start cursing at it though...heh, who would of thought.

Vampires. If vampires were real, I'd be scared shitless of them...but at the same time wouldn't mind being one. Hell, who is to say they aren't real? I've been scared of them since I was like 3.
    you do realize that I breeze of cold air is most likely to some from an AC/heating vent right??

I've always been fascinated by this ghost stuff if you know of a place that is actually haunted I would like to visit it. I've been to 4 "haunted" locations and nothing. kinda disappointed
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

10. Default

I use to be scared shitless by dogs even small ones. Well I had a good reason, when i was 4 I was attacked by my grand fathers dog, and it ripped my chest open. Now Im jus' not fond of dogs scared of the big ones still or ones that bark mean like.
    http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/1040/pinkym.jpg