Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Fast zombies on zombie escape maps

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    Scrubbleboo I do have a life, I just need to take care of a few things before I plan on joining the airforce, so I'm making the best of the time I have left.

Its just that zmod from a few months ago used to always be so much fun to play on, now it isn't.

from 32 with one reserved spot to 42 meaning that now there are far less cading spaces avaible on maps that seem to be made with a max capacity of 26 in mind

Parachutes means that everyone camps on lamp posts, rocks or other high up spots that were never ment to be used in the first place and drag the round down especally on roy highway and church of mint

lowered zombie health, speed plus an additional 10 people shooting at you means you only last as half as long as I used to

hell there used to be enough people playing who knew what they were doing that I didn't need a mic to tell people what to do so they dont get tagged

so there's why I've given up on zmod
    What I really meant was: Zero is allowed to have a life outside of catering to every little complaint someone has about a server.
    Quote Originally Posted by uuntiltheendd View Post
    i never thought you would put walter under the category of "male."

Quote Originally Posted by Rapedollar$ View Post
    so why are you still here? just trolling until you fail out of AF basic?
    I don't believe he's trolling nor do I believe that's he's given up on ZMod.

He's bitching constantly because he truly wants things to get better for ibis.

Which is something you guys need to respect a bit more.

He could go about things in a different manner, but the end result is the same.

He wants Zmod to be like it used to be, which, Kavinsky, I will say that that will never happen.

Noobs will be noobs until people like you, and James, and Bears, and Aco, etc, teach them and guide them until they don't accidentally fuck everything up.

The people who know the rules and still break them will be dealt with in a timely manner.

Admins can only do so much, and when we aren't on, then try and get a hold of some of us.

I'll be able to play again soon, and I can give you my number, so that if I'm not on steam, you can text/call me to see if I can help the server.

Until then, please be a bit more patient with us, (admins mostly), and hope for the best.
    Deprodigy Approves This Message!

(delete and be banned)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

"It’s easier to seek forgiveness than ask for permission."
    - Proverb

"Never ascribe to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte

"Become who you are."
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

"There are two primary choices in life; to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."
    -Dennis Waitley

3. Default

oh god, don't include me there oatsies. i'm not top 10% anymore, and i was only ranked high because i'm good at hiding for entire rounds, and finding good folks to cade w/.

although, i must admit, i've definately seen some improvement in my game after following you and james and folks around.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    oh god, don't include me there oatsies. i'm not top 10% anymore, and i was only ranked high because i'm good at hiding for entire rounds, and finding good folks to cade w/.

although, i must admit, i've definately seen some improvement in my game after following you and james and folks around.

lolol.

I meant when someone needs help in general, you help them.

Like that time me, you, Bears, Abandoned and a few others were on Beachstrike, and this guy was asking the server rules and such, we all helped him understand what to do and what not to do.

When there are people willing to help, instead of just banning them and not taking the time with them, ibis will be a much better place with much better people.

Like the first time I played in ibis ZM, back in November.

I had NEVER played CS:S before, and I didn't know what the hell to do.

ITB was playing and was screaming at me for not knowing the game.

He eventually banned me, even though I asked repeatedly what I should do, I never got an answer from him.

I didn't go back to ZM until James said he was willing to show me how to play ZM and teach me the rules.

And now I'm giving back by helping others the same way James helped me.

I'm a bit off topic...sorry.
    Deprodigy Approves This Message!

(delete and be banned)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

"It’s easier to seek forgiveness than ask for permission."
    - Proverb

"Never ascribe to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte

"Become who you are."
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

"There are two primary choices in life; to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."
    -Dennis Waitley

5. Default

Scrubbleboo My point is that these complains aren't little, there major.

Theres alot of people who dont play zmod that much anymore because they dont find it
    fun for most of my reasons in addition to these

yes there are noobs, there will always be noobs but its gotten to the point where when a cade
    requires more than one person to hold it your typically fucked.

because you know that one or many persons that was running by who saw you setting up your
    cade who figured he'd tag along (and will sometimes break the cade open if its set up so they could
    get in because there surivial was more important than general courtesy)

will fuck things up because has no idea wtf he's doing and will most likely stick his head out and
    get tagged then turn around and tag you.

It's not worth the effort to just have only a little fun when once in awhile when the cade holds out
    and the rest of the team is trying to get in.

hiding in a silly place and surviving till the end of the round
    (which I can't do anymore because of the spectate, rejoin zombie spawn trick)

and killing a bunch of humans as one good fast zombie is what I find fun in zmod

both of those two surviving things are becoming harder and harder to do and its gotten
    to the point where its not even worth the effort or the aggro to play zm anymore

(its like 30% effort, 20% fun and 50% annoyance and aggro at the other players now)

and I do plan on switching over to gungame if im not tweaking things or playing with friends in
    synergy like when toasties or denis is on or a good portion of my known friends.
    Last edited by Kavinsky; 02-03-2010 at 08:57 PM.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    Scrubbleboo My point is that these complains aren't little, there major.

Theres alot of people who dont play zmod that much anymore because they dont find it
    fun for most of my reasons in addition to these

yes there are noobs, there will always be noobs but its gotten to the point where when a cade
    requires more than one person to hold it your typically fucked.

because you know that one or many persons that was running by who saw you setting up your
    cade who figured he'd tag along (and will sometimes break the cade open if its set up so they could
    get in because there surivial was more important than general courtesy)

will fuck things up because has no idea wtf he's doing and will most likely stick his head out and
    get tagged then turn around and tag you.

It's not worth the effort to just have only a little fun when once in awhile when the cade holds out
    and the rest of the team is trying to get in.

hiding in a silly place and surviving till the end of the round
    (which I can't do anymore because of the spectate, rejoin zombie spawn trick)

and killing a bunch of humans as one good fast zombie is what I find fun in zmod

both of those two surviving things are becoming harder and harder to do and its gotten
    to the point where its not even worth the effort or the aggro to play zm anymore

(its like 30% effort, 20% fun and 50% annoyance and aggro at the other players now)

and I do plan on switching over to gungame if im not tweaking things or playing with friends in
    synergy like when toasties or denis is on or a good portion of my known friends.
    Fair enough, just have some patience.
    Quote Originally Posted by uuntiltheendd View Post
    i never thought you would put walter under the category of "male."

7. Default

but kav, that "30% effort, 20% fun and 50% annoyance and aggro at the other players" turns into "30% reward(which equals 30% fun), 20% fun, and 50% self satisfaction(again, equals 50% fun) and 100% reason fo rthem to remember your name once you tag them
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

8. Default

True true but my nerves are running thin at this and most of the time I can't do anything about these idiots because I'm not an admin.

ike what happened tonight on the tunnel rat map where two noobs threw there grenades, one nearly destroyed the cade and then another did fucking everyone over (dan and Ã…Ä¿Æ’Ã¥) the admin didnt see anything so he couldnt promptly ban those idiots

If I was admin I would have burned them for a round then banned them for 3 days, that would have gotten the point across.

9. Default

hehehe. i could imagine that.

"FIRE HURTS YOU PRICKS!! SEE HOW YOU LIKME IT!!!"
    :burn:
    "THAT's WHAT THE ZOMBIES GO THROUGH WHEN YOU CADE BREAK! PLUS GOD KILLS A KITTEN!"

10. Default

Fast zombies are no longer fast on escape maps.