I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Fast zombies are no longer fast on escape maps.
    +1 Zero.

Good man.
    Deprodigy Approves This Message!

(delete and be banned)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

"It’s easier to seek forgiveness than ask for permission."
    - Proverb

"Never ascribe to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte

"Become who you are."
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

"There are two primary choices in life; to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."
    -Dennis Waitley

3. Default

Great now I have no reason to play escapes or cades as a zombie, all you had to do was turn no block OFF for all of them and force'em to learn the map

Now I'm slow as fuck a sitting duck on escapes and CADES

Zero the reason I started playing here was because as a zombie I was a geniune threat who could own up the server if people weren't paying attention, not a sitting duck who cant move for shit.

LionPea : yeah well you have to use it becsaue they changed fast zombies to slow
    Fesken : !zmenu
    LionPea : which makes no sense
    LionPea : then people wonder why there isnt enough zombies
    Dueceslayer : grimm back up
    LionPea : fast zombies produce more zombies
    Lunchbox : lol
    ak-47 has joined the game

So lets recap Zero

you've:

1. Made it so I Can't hide anymore because if a Zombie dies, they can spectate me, rejoin and 9 times out of 10 get back in because of the size of the server, then !zmenu respawn and tag me or anyone else trying to be clever.

2. No Block being on made it so the zombies could catch up to us far too quick, your response should have been to reduce the size of the server back down to 32 so we didn't need no block on in the first place.

Then just get another 32 server up and running (which you have, the testbed one) now you've fixed that in your mind and you've.....

3 Neutered the fast zombie and made me a sitting duck on all maps who can only own afks

4. Disposed of the tank deformed which only needed a little tweaking to work

5. Removed the old zmod theme and it put in a far more complex music system that just made people sick of Kelly Bailey excellent hl2 score

Zero all you had to do was this:
    (keep in mind this was Cumulative over a year or so)

1. leave the fast alone
    2. leave the music alone
    3. made the zvision less obtrusive
    4. put in a working votemute or fix the mute so it works like
    on all the other zmods out there
    5. disable parachutes on some maps where its extremely cheap
    6. convert the second test bed server over to 32 people
    7. leave no block off
    8. leave zspawn off
    9. take off the really shit maps that people hate via votes on the main page
    9. put in some sort of only the top 300 can use grenades thing to cut down on the noobs blowing up out cades shit.

I would have had no reason to bitch at you or at the server and hell I might have even payed the god damn expensive 10 dollar fee (per month!) for admin

but instead you get this From CW

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    1. Made it so I Can't hide anymore because if a Zombie dies, they can spectate me, rejoin and 9 times out of 10 get back in because of the size of the server, then !zmenu respawn and tag me or anyone else trying to be clever.
    This is against the rules. If you catch someone doing it, then tell an admin and they'll be taken care of.

People have different ideas on what the server needs. I'm still getting used to the changes, and figuring out what I need to do to work with said changes.

I know it's difficult for some, but I have to ask that people keep an open mind and know that this is not the end of changes. Things can still be tweaked and made more balanced. Anytime such drastic changes happen things are bound to be unbalanced for a period of time.
    Yeah. I'm an admin. What of it?

5. Default

In addition it checks if you rejoined in the same round and automatically restricts the zspawn command...

The music is gone b/c it required eventscripts and that was crashing the server in infinite loops....
    Zombie vision is optional and can be toggled with night vision and is off by default...
    The muting is a limitation of the engine so I am not sure it it works on those other zm servers... (assuming it does)
    We have tried all votemute plugins that existed a few months ago and none of them worked...

Also the configs can now be edited separately for the two types of gameplay. So if the zombies are too fast or slow it needs to be discussed so the speed can be altered.

6. Default

I understand why you reenabled !zspawn for when someone new joins but it doesnt prevent people from abusing it, or someone seeing someone hiding, spawning and unfairly taging them.

and chances are an admin wont notice someone rejoining unless they tried to get them first.
    30 seconds isnt enough it needs to be 3 minutes, along with disabling the abilty of people who just joined to spectate people.

But all of that is besides the point that shouldn't be enabled in the first place, you join late, tough shit it NEEDS to be disabled it breaks the game.

The fast is what the predator and classic should be and If that wasnt intentional I think your settings are broken as it has not gone back to normal ownage speed on cades.

It needs its zig zag and high speed jumping abilities back, the best thing to do is to put it back to its original settings
    and tone it down till its balanced, I do like the health and knockback of this version better however, atleast when its not on fire.

when its on fire its as slow as a deformed or the old one if thats been changed as well.

theres also a weird glitch at the end of the round where when the round ends zombies cant tag the humans they were just trying to attack even if the humans walk right into them.
    Last edited by Kavinsky; 02-07-2010 at 01:58 AM.