Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Fast zombies on zombie escape maps

Angry Fast zombies on zombie escape maps

The other day I was playing on Zombie MOD+ | IBIS | FAST DL | PsychoStats on the LOTR mines of moria and mount doom, and i noticed how CHEAP fast zombies are on those maps. All they have to do is just race up to one guy when there is no areas to barracade from and they just infect you. Soon enough there is only 3 or 4 regular humans left and the game just ends WAY before the actual end of the map. The admins did a good job at freezing most fast zombies, but what if the admins aren't there? I think that fast zombies should be out of all LOTR maps....

2. Default

The problem isn't that.

It's that no block is on. (its automatically turned on whenever you get to an escape map) The zombies can easily fly through each other
    catching up with the humans far too early.

That also makes it impossible for the humans to slow down all of the zombies in time ending up in a mass slaughter, especally if most of the team isn't watching there backs or if someone throws a grenade that lands behind a zombie, it sometimes ends up launching them into the humans more or less ending the round quickly.

Zero, the owner of ibis has never adresses any of the zmods problems so its probably never going to get delt with properly, if anything hes continually made zmod worse.

best thing to do is to vote against going to almost all escape maps whenever the votes come up and if not ask the admin to turn no block off whenever you get to the escape map.

granted it'll end up forcing everyone to learn the map quickly and not block there teammates by typing !ztele when they get stuck and no one seems to like that so they'll be alot of bitching.

The last option is to go over to gungame whenever the server switches over to an escape.

3. Default

fuck you kav! i love escape maps!

and zero's converting to sourcemod. there should be a way to disable certain zombie classes based on indivitual maps
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    Zero, the owner of ibis has never adresses any of the zmods problems so its probably never going to get delt with properly, if anything hes continually made zmod worse.
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2737

Zero is busy completely revamping WCS and Zmod at the moment. Read the thread, Kavinsky.
    Yeah. I'm an admin. What of it?

5. Default

I have and knowing Zero its going to make things worse.

6. Default

I have and knowing Zero its going to make things worse.
    Real life > CS. <3

Edited: So it doesn't sound as bitchy as it came out.
    Quote Originally Posted by uuntiltheendd View Post
    i never thought you would put walter under the category of "male."

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Scrubbleboo View Post
    Real life > CS. <3

Edited: So it doesn't sound as bitchy as it came out.
    ah fuck scrubs. now i want to know how it sounded originally
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

8. Default

Scrubbleboo I do have a life, I just need to take care of a few things before I plan on joining the airforce, so I'm making the best of the time I have left.

Its just that zmod from a few months ago used to always be so much fun to play on, now it isn't.

from 32 with one reserved spot to 42 meaning that now there are far less cading spaces avaible on maps that seem to be made with a max capacity of 26 in mind

Parachutes means that everyone camps on lamp posts, rocks or other high up spots that were never ment to be used in the first place and drag the round down especally on roy highway and church of mint

lowered zombie health, speed plus an additional 10 people shooting at you means you only last as half as long as I used to

hell there used to be enough people playing who knew what they were doing that I didn't need a mic to tell people what to do so they dont get tagged

so there's why I've given up on zmod

9. Default

so there's why I've given up on zmod

so why are you still here? just trolling until you fail out of AF basic?

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

10. Default

yeah kav, you don't like zm.

ok, play gg.