Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Maynard admin abuse

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by 005 View Post
    OK maynard first of all don't try to say "wheres the proof" cause i could say the same shit to you because you can't prove what you are saying is true either...
    I don't need proof of a damn thing. 1 I admitted I bannd you for 5 mins, and was quite proud of myself for it. 2 you're claiming that an admin is abusing, you need the proof not myself. don't try and talk logic with me, we have a rules and TOS system here, I suggest you read it, or better yet look at the proper format for banning. notice how it says YOU NEED PROOF. you can't call an admin out for shit if you have 0 proof, and ive already admitted 2 banning you, get over it and quit crying. you were told not 2 follow, you did, and then decided 2 act like a fucking meat head.

I'm done with this thread.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

2. Default

1. prove maynard abused admin against you.

2. stop being a dbag...

until you fulfill the first criteria you will recieve no quarter in respects to your complaint....

good day

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

3. Default

plz shut this thread down. ive admitted 2 banning him, there's nothing more that can be accomplished here, other then spam and bickering.

Maynard - The WCS Guy