Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Admin help on GG

  1. Default Admin help on GG

    Gelatinous Glob420 is on GG...spammin...racist terms..and tkin. Need an admin plz

  2. #2

    Default

    sorry I was a bit late. Next time post his steam ID along with a transcript of what he said and I will take care of him.

    Thanks Afro.
    ZOMBIE [ibis.a]

  3. Default

    it's not glob. it's some racist fucker who was onb earlier. chronic dealt with him then. banned for 2 hours.

    here's his steamid

    # 243 "NIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERN" STEAM_0:1:13036915 02:24 190 0 active

    # 248 "(1)Gelatinous Glob420" STEAM_0:1:13036915 00:50 195 0 active


    those are the only two of his names (he had 3) that i could capture. as you can see, it's not glob. it's someone who copied glob's name
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

  4. #4

    Default

    only 2 hours for spamming and racism? damn yall are generous.
    ZOMBIE [ibis.a]

  5. Default

    we didn't expect him to come back. figured most trolls aren't that persistant
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tragedy View Post
    only 2 hours for spamming and racism? damn yall are generous.
    That's what I thought...

    But that isn't my Glob...

    Globbers wouldn't do such a thing.

    At any rate, with the offense, the ban should have been at least 1-2 days.

    That's what I always do.
    Deprodigy Approves This Message!

    (delete and be banned)


    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and Iím not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

    "Itís easier to seek forgiveness than ask for permission."
    - Proverb

    "Never ascribe to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte

    "Become who you are."
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

    "There are two primary choices in life; to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."
    -Dennis Waitley

  7. Default

    well, we have his steamID, so if anything comes up...
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

  8. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    well, we have his steamID, so if anything comes up...
    goood work (high 5)
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •