Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: More Admins on PUB

1. Default More Admins on PUB

I think there needs to be some more Admin Patrol on the PUB server. Lately theres been alot of Kids Mic spamming and TKing. Its a good server but theres noone there to ever regulate it. just saying....

2. Default

I have increased chat adds for ordering admin in attempt to help make more players aware that they can stop hackers.

I'll start heading back to PUB more often now, since it seems to be doing better as of late. Hey ZERO, how is the recent population of the PUB anyway?
    ZOMBIE [ibis.a]

4. Default

Even better than new admins are proactive members. i have in my friends list as many admins/clan members as i can get (minus those i can't stand / hate)

most of the time, there are at least one normally many more on. if there's a problem in whichever server i'm on and no admin is on i can just send a quick messege. MOST of them are decent people, and gladly swing in to take care of shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

There has been a lot of growth in pub traffic in the last few weeks. Also starting tomorrow es tools and eventscripts will no longer be on the pub so there will be no more crashes and lag will be greatly reduced. In addition maps will load much faster.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Chillum View Post
    I think there needs to be some more Admin Patrol on the PUB server. Lately theres been alot of Kids Mic spamming and TKing. Its a good server but theres noone there to ever regulate it. just saying....
    buy admin, and help then?

Maynard - The WCS Guy

7. Default

Whenever I'm on, you guys can message me and I'll come in ASAP.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

8. Default

We do need a more decent flow of admins going to pub. It was either saturday or sunday that I spent about 6 or 7 hours straight in the pub with an almost full server half the time, and I was the only admin.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    There has been a lot of growth in pub traffic in the last few weeks. Also starting tomorrow es tools and eventscripts will no longer be on the pub so there will be no more crashes and lag will be greatly reduced. In addition maps will load much faster.
    Good job ZERO. Also the server has been banning and kicking a lot of troublesome players automatically. An aimbotter (one who spins around uncontrollably) was automatically banned within minutes and if you were the cause of that being put in to place I have to give you props for it.

PUB is the place to be right now.

10. Default

meh. it's not bad with the right crowd.

a damagegiven mod would be nice tho
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?