Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default Costco Security Guard, Feb/03/2010, 1pm EST

Name in Game: Costco Security Guard
    Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:16009467
    Who banned you: not sure.
    When: 1 pm est
    Where: CS:S zombie Server|Psychostats; 208.43.70.234:27015
    Why banned: my brother was screwing around with my account and got banned from several servers that I used to play often. I'm not sure how I got banned

Other/Reason to unban: I'll be appreciated if you can come up with brief explanation of how I got banned, will promise that it will never happen again(means no share account with others). Thanks.

2. Default

I don't know who banned you or what you did, but I hope this is a good lesson for you.

Hence why I never share my account (at least not unsupervised).

3. Default

walter, that should say "at least not sober"
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

so that means i get unbanned now?

I tried to join but im still banned

5. Default

If an admin can not post by tomorrow you will be unbanned.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by swear00 View Post
    Name in Game: Costco Security Guard
    Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:16009467
    Who banned you: not sure.
    When: 1 pm est
    Where: CS:S zombie Server|Psychostats; 208.43.70.234:27015
    Why banned: my brother was screwing around with my account and got banned from several servers that I used to play often. I'm not sure how I got banned

Other/Reason to unban: I'll be appreciated if you can come up with brief explanation of how I got banned, will promise that it will never happen again(means no share account with others). Thanks.

Hence why I never share my account (at least not unsupervised)
    + 10000000000000000000000000000, I learned my lesson, if we went back to the past.... the bans that were from the date of my join to the fourms, till early October were all my brothers fault, FUCK ME for leaving steam on

Quoth the Raven, "Forevermore" Listen To Walter, he is wise when he isn't Sober

Walter I am your SUPREME servant
    Last edited by Holy-Sonic; 02-08-2010 at 10:09 AM. Reason: BECAUSE I fucking want to or ITB would be a just be a ass (but I love him) (no homo) and yea its a double post ahaha I know this is just a long reason for editing a post.
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

7. Default

To much huge text ommmggg!
    Yeah. I'm an admin. What of it?