Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Almighty Comedian George Carlin RIP

1. Default The Almighty Comedian George Carlin RIP

Died Sunday of heart failure. Hew was one of the funniest comedians ever. He will be missed by me and most of all Dual. Sorry Dual I know you must be devasted by the news. Let us pay homage to George Carlin.

2. Default

It was the number one story on AOL, but some ship capsized so now its only a sub-headline. Just because a bunch of Asian people die doesn't mean we should take George Carlin's death off the front page.
    -MBP

3. Default

i remember you posted a vid of him, and you n mbp got into it cuz he didnt kno him.

he was a funny old geezer. he had sum good camios as well

4. Default

That guy looks like you d-monic. lmao

5. Default

Yeah he was a funny guy, but I Prefer guys like richard pryor, and red foxx, now there some funny mother fuckers.

6. Default

THose guys sucked. George Carlin is way better than both of those crackheads.

7. Default

No way a white comedian is more funny then a black comedian.Thats like sayin white basketball players are better then black basketball players.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dual View Post
    No way a white comedian is more funny then a black comedian.Thats like sayin white basketball players are better then black basketball players.
    Being a good comedian has nothing to do with race. It has to do with relating to that certain comedian. Wow you are officially a dope.

9. Default

its quite obvious you know nothing about comedians, Richard Pryor is the king of comedy.