Thread: scan - banned for aimbot or anti-recoil

1. Default scan - banned for aimbot or anti-recoil

Banned this guy for some pretty suspect aiming, but I can't tell if it's aimbot or anti-recoil.

17: STEAM_0:1:15364754 scaN l []D [] []\/[] []D O7g4iB5F2jEvqsFFmxKWbD/bpZBkcVmh11SZDncTQ25afZprZDaNYA==

Trying to upload the .dem, but it's complaining about a security token.
    Kiro : us fireyes got dumb by his girl that y he is suck

Quote Originally Posted by Fireye View Post
    Banned this guy for some pretty suspect aiming, but I can't tell if it's aimbot or anti-recoil.

17: STEAM_0:1:15364754 scaN l []D [] []\/[] []D O7g4iB5F2jEvqsFFmxKWbD/bpZBkcVmh11SZDncTQ25afZprZDaNYA==

Trying to upload the .dem, but it's complaining about a security token.
    Put it on rapidshare.
    Deprodigy Approves This Message!

(delete and be banned)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

"It’s easier to seek forgiveness than ask for permission."
    - Proverb

"Never ascribe to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte

"Become who you are."
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

"There are two primary choices in life; to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."
    -Dennis Waitley

3. Default

That works too.

lolol.

(delete and be banned)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

- Proverb

"Never ascribe to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte

"Become who you are."
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

"There are two primary choices in life; to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."
    -Dennis Waitley

5. Default

how can youu not tell if its aim bot or anti recoils. those are two pretty distinctive hacks....

6. Default

I haven't seen an anti-recoil in quite some time. Why don't you take a look at the demo and help inform me?

I haven't seen an anti-recoil in quite some time. Why don't you take a look at the demo and help inform me?
    Insolent fool.

Just agree.

Easier that way.

Go to google and google it, y0.

(delete and be banned)

- Albert Einstein

- Proverb

- Napoleon Bonaparte

"Become who you are."
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

-Dennis Waitley

8. Default

why were you demoing for so long?

5 min in, nothing had hapened. the guy was sucking.

i saw what you were talking about, there at the end. anti-recoil if anything. his view was shaking to compensate for the recoil. but like i said, he was doing horrible. not much evidence. what clued you off to him? while he was on awp?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

9. Default

I had been watching him for a map prior. Every gun I observed him on had that same jitter. He was doing so poorly, it was hard to find an example where he shot at multiple people in one life.

10. Default

ah. i see. looks like anti-recoil to me. you still need some skill to use one of them, and this guy had none
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?