Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Oonyx - 1 day ban

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    I can testify to this.

I thought Oonyx was more trustworthy than this.

And like I told DrTran, a certain IBIS member had done this before. This behavior should NOT under ANY circumstances be condoned! EVER! It is INEXCUSABLE!!

Fucking rank whores... I HATE 'EM!!!! .................................................. .......................
    LOL Im not a rank whore and if the rules were up to you I would have been banned many times over.... you need to learn whats fair and what isnt (by IBIS rules). You can ask James for help if you need it. Then start talking like your the boss...

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Vladninja View Post
    LOL Im not a rank whore and if the rules were up to you I would have been banned many times over.... you need to learn whats fair and what isnt (by IBIS rules). You can ask James for help if you need it. Then start talking like your the boss...
    I'm not on trial here! ;o

Secondly, I would have never banned you, regardless of clan membership or lacking thereof; you were always a good player.

Along with our long-lost counter-parts *bows head*

3. Default

I have to admit its funny reading this with walters responses blocked

WTF Dr Tran got admin too? Fuckin a.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DrTran View Post
    Like I said. I was on spectator and I saw a disconnect and reconnect, your story doesn't match what I saw.

When you don't have a reserved slot it will still connect you to the server and kick you. SO it looks like he joined but doesn't actually 'join'

6. Default

Dr. Tran you don't have to post bans unless its a perma, but this seems legit, and Walter oonxy or what ever you say his name not a good person when your off.... but anyways.... OONXY or whatever YOU MUST HAVE A COPY OF A CONSOLE chat. or a demo of the incident
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

7. Default

I can testify that oonyx takes advantage of this often. I had an argument with him on helms before about how gay it was that every round he re-connected and then spawned as a zombie and would ztele to the cage, there were rounds were only 2-3 people actually made into the doorway. When I said I would go ask an admin about this he stoped however he then just waited outside the door to be spawned in the cage to be tagged as a zombie.

There has also been maps where ooynx couldn't reach me due to him being a fast zombie and his knockback so he then switched classes, disconnected and then re-joined and spawned as a poison to reach me easier.

I know ooynx is a good zombie and a good ZM player, I just wish he wouldn't be soo cheap sometimes. Also I was there playing when this happened and ooynx did it MORE then once so is argument his all mostly lies really.

I guess I'll start taking demo's whenever he joins a game, I hate when people take advantage of a system.
    These are the words you wish you wrote down.

8. Default

I think what needs to be said has already be said, some people are getting off topic.
    Can someone close this thread. Oonyx send me your steamid and I'll unban you; I can't find where I wrote it.

9. Default

Oonyx has had a long history with following rules.

I've banned him many times before and I'm sure other admins have banned him as well for not following rules.

next time he does break a rule like ZTELE from zombies or disconnecting and reconnecting. start at a 1 day ban. nothing less.

he's a reg on ZM and should know the rules by now.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post
    WTF Dr Tran got admin too? Fuckin a.
    He did.

I was there when he first bore the tag...such a beautiful moment...

I cried on the inside.
    Deprodigy Approves This Message!

(delete and be banned)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

"It’s easier to seek forgiveness than ask for permission."
    - Proverb

"Never ascribe to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte

"Become who you are."
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

"There are two primary choices in life; to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."
    -Dennis Waitley