Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Oonyx - 1 day ban

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew_Pavlik View Post
    Also I was there playing when this happened and ooynx did it MORE then once so is argument his all mostly lies really.
    Completely false Andrew. After Dr. Tran asked me to stop it, I did and it only occurred one time.

As to your other accusations, there were no rules regarding those things at the time and several admins seemed ok with it even doing the same themselves. Also, you're exaggerating somewhat.

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt
    ...disconnecting and reconnecting. start at a 1 day ban. nothing less.
    I believe whether or not disconnecting and reconnecting to spawn as a zombie is against the rules is still up for discussion. Thankfully you're not an arbiter of these issues, so I will be bringing that particular topic up in the main rules forum.
    Last edited by Oonyx; 02-05-2010 at 11:22 PM.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Oonyx View Post
    I believe whether or not disconnecting and reconnecting to spawn as a zombie is against the rules is still up for discussion. Thankfully you're not an arbiter of these issues, so I will be bringing that particular topic up in the main rules forum.
    Actually its not still up for discussion...
    3) No player shall reconnect or leave the server and come back to play again in the same round.

Server Rules 1.6
    XII. Spec/Retry
    1) No player shall enter spectate to avoid death.
    2) No player shall reconnect or leave the server and come back to avoid death.
    3) No player shall reconnect or leave the server and come back to play again in the same round.
    4) Above applies to all servers for all players, should not be confused with allowing zombies to teleport to avoid death.

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=495

Second you would be wise to listen to what ITB says... I'd say as a member of IBIS Clan he is in fact an arbiter of these issues.

3. Default

I've seen that rule already, thanks. But it doesn't apply if you were to, e.g. disconnect shortly before one round is over and then join towards the beginning of next round to spawn as a zombie. In that instance you've only played once in a round, right? But like I said I'll bring it up in the main rules forum.

4. Default

oonyx, stop. your ban is up. drop it. you won't get anywhere. at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

This has nothing to do with the ban, but when a clarification of rules is sought, where exactly do you think a person is trying to go?

But you're right about the ban - the issue between DrTran and me has been amicably resolved and my ban was lifted.