Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: As per Autumns request!

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    Don't forget to take into acount that it needs to be big enough to house 42 people and have automatic doors that shut on the zombies because no block will alow them to catch up far too quickly and ruin the game.

By the way ever think of making a skyscraper escape built around parachuting from building to building and going down fire escapes till you reach the ground level?
    I'm sure he is doing this.

The labyrinth will be constantly changing...
    Deprodigy Approves This Message!

(delete and be banned)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

"It’s easier to seek forgiveness than ask for permission."
    - Proverb

"Never ascribe to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte

"Become who you are."
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

"There are two primary choices in life; to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."
    -Dennis Waitley

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    Don't forget to take into acount that it needs to be big enough to house 42 people and have automatic doors that shut on the zombies because no block will alow them to catch up far too quickly and ruin the game.

By the way ever think of making a skyscraper escape built around parachuting from building to building and going down fire escapes till you reach the ground level?
    Oh but of course, I shall dub that my next map!! And on account of the leaving the zombies in the dust.....yeah that has been taken into account!! I will be uploading a quick play vid preview of the map to youtube fairly shortly here. For all of those who are excited for it, it will be up shortly, just putting some finishing touches on the vid. You guys are going to shit yourselves for reals! And Autumn, fix your damn computer!! lmfao
    Go find a white crayon, color a zebra, and stay out of my house NOOBS!

Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post
    I better hear David Bowie's Labrynth songs throughout the whole god damn map or don't even bother.
    I was gonna ask you, which ones did you want? I have acquired the soundtrack!! (don't ask don't tell situation)

4. Default

no. what you play the whole map is uprising by muse
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

Quote Originally Posted by Abandoned View Post
    I was gonna ask you, which ones did you want? I have acquired the soundtrack!! (don't ask don't tell situation)
    LMAO.

I want Dance Magic Dance!

And I'm trying!

D:

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

Deprodigy Approves This Message!

(delete and be banned)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

"It’s easier to seek forgiveness than ask for permission."
    - Proverb

"Never ascribe to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte

"Become who you are."
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

"There are two primary choices in life; to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."
    -Dennis Waitley

6. Default

that guy is just strange and stuff

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

"magic dance" is all ready to go!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yolY03nR-gs .......this be the link for the preview!! I would put the actual vid on if I could figure out how!! lmfao

9. Default

well, the labrynth will change constantly?

oh, and why cover up the sky? i would have put like, almost 2 rings from halo going "around" the map and meeting directly over head. each ascending piece a different color, to act like a compass.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

10. Default

that would be cheating lol

but nice gob on the map

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews